• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy build "Indecision"

It reminds me of Worf's forehead.

Disclaimer: he has a really nice rig that he built. He also has time to go riding a lot.
Two things that i don't have so I'm butthurt.

Eddyj said:
It reminds me of Worf's forehead.

Disclaimer: he has a really nice rig that he built. He also has time to go riding a lot.
Two things that i don't have so I'm butthurt.

Since you mentioned it.......... molaugh molaugh :popcorn:

rednecklights said:
So jk101, tell us a little about yourself .... I've been accused of being "you" a couple different times. I mean who would fake a screen name on here ? :flipoff1:

:popcorn:
I've never seen you both logged in at the same time.

Trust me I've been watching for some time now

Gentlemen please let's not mess up this man's amazing build thread. I will see you all in the call out thread. :gtfo:

rednecklights said:
So jk101, tell us a little about yourself .... I've been accused of being "you" a couple different times. I mean who would fake a screen name on here ? :flipoff1:

:popcorn:

Man. Y'all need to make up your minds. Pholmann said people need to join in on the banter. So I did. Now I get a **** storm started.
I am not whoever piper is. I do not have a rig to wheel. Sorry to interrupt this build thread. ::)

This thread is about the build on someones buggy, let's keep it about that. :indianajones:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
This thread is about the build on someones buggy, let's keep it about that. :indianajones:

ADMINISTRATOR
Eddyj said:
Gentlemen please let's not mess up this man's amazing build thread. I will see you all in the call out thread. :gtfo:

I'm on top of it....

Let's see Patrick's dream finished. I know this will be a long process, but by the sounds of you guys, it will happen and be good therapy for our lost friend. Set as sticky

ADMINISTRATOR

Re: Buggy build "Indecision"

I'm not sure if funding is an issue for powder and everything else that needs completed. But I'd gladly chip in or maybe Enzo can make up some stickers like he did for JohnG to bring in some extra coinage to make this happen.