• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy build "Indecision"

Re: Buggy build "Indecision"

The Luke said:
I'm not sure if funding is an issue for powder and everything else that needs completed. But I'd gladly chip in or maybe Enzo can make up some stickers like he did for JohnG to bring in some extra coinage to make this happen.
Please make them in the silhouette of his head and neck.

Our first encounter the first thing he said to me was something about needing an ls motor. I shot right back well I'm just glad to see the roof of your buggy is goofy looking and rounded to match your head. Of course he came back with well I'm a **** head so I need to look the part. That just always stuck with me

He always just hollered at me and called me a giant bearded mf'er.

The Luke said:
He always just hollered at me and called me a giant bearded mf'er.
Well we had been giving each other **** for awhile on here. I only just met him face to face at the hardline ride a month ago.

Hell the first time I met him in person he didn't skip a beat. He yelled that at me from across the parking lot and ran over and shook my hand. Treated me like family ever since. He and Lori sat there on the trail one day and talked about adoption and all that for an hour or so. He was constantly blowing up my phone and asking me how it was all going.

I've pulled up our texts four or five times this week and wanted to send him a text about all kinds of random BS.

Back on track, this definitely needs to happen. Whenever y'all get time to tear it down for powder, holler at me. I'll be there and do what I can.

kmcminn said:
Awesome!

X1000 I'm in to help do whatever, I'm sure Lori has the color he wanted, if not I should have it on my text messages. It's a pretty awesome green.

muddinmetal said:
Was it GM synergy green?

His text to me said Illusion Green Ice by Prismatic Powders with Pearl Black that is a deep black with fine green metallic. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Let's see Patrick's dream finished. I know this will be a long process, but by the sounds of you guys, it will happen and be good therapy for our lost friend. Set as sticky

ADMINISTRATOR

Its already in the works as we speak

CHASMAN9 said:
His text to me said Illusion Green Ice by Prismatic Powders with Pearl Black that is a deep black with fine green metallic. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

That's it! :dblthumb:

The Luke said:
I'm not sure if funding is an issue for powder and everything else that needs completed. But I'd gladly chip in or maybe Enzo can make up some stickers like he did for JohnG to bring in some extra coinage to make this happen.

The delay was an issue of nowhere to pull the buggy apart for an extended period of time, plus he'd said the dam had broken on his bank account...

This is awesome news by the way that the buggy and memory will live on.

Yea. I had talked to him about that in the past. I just didn't know the current status of whoever is doing it now and if anything was needed

pholmann said:
I got it out and climbed its first hill with it today. Kel, (lowbudgetjunk) hung out with me today here in Knoxville. We took it playing around a little. I've gotta be in Huntsville Tuesday morning for a tuning session with lane culver to get it RIGHT!! It ought to be a mean little unit after that. So far what I've seen I like. It's stable and strong. I cannot explain my excitement.

I got the opportunity yesterday to take Enzo up the same hill in Patrick's buggy, thanks Enzo for riding shotgun with me.

The Luke said:
Good deal. Everything go alright?

It did, I'm trying to get some seat time in it, so that I can be ready for Harlan in October. Yesterday was our wedding anniversary so I'm glad that I got to drive it a little on 5bros favorite hill on the farm. I also got to take Rj for a ride in it, so I was pretty stoked about that.