• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy build "Indecision"

Re: Buggy build "Indecision"

ljholmann said:
5bros favorite hill on the farm

If you like your Bronco dying and going 30mph backwards with no brakes, pinballing off of little trees and slamming the driver side tail light into a big tree, then yeah, it's my favorite! :****: molaugh

tonybolton said:
Damn....cant hide money! 8) :p

Tony, that Bronco was absolutely destroyed. Pushed the quarter about 4" forward at the door, 6" forward at the taillight. Scrambled and got it half ass fixed in 2 days for our Tellico trip.

On the current events side, Lori is getting seat time here and there, ready to kick some ass in Patrick's buggy!

Re: Re: Buggy build "Indecision"

5BrothersFabrication said:
Tony, that Bronco was absolutely destroyed. Pushed the quarter about 4" forward at the door, 6" forward at the taillight. Scrambled and got it half ass fixed in 2 days for our Tellico trip.

On the current events side, Lori is getting seat time here and there, ready to kick some ass in Patrick's buggy!
Sounds about like my first vehicle I could afford!

5BrothersFabrication said:

Thanks Dooder, I hope that I kick some ass in it, definitely gonna try and give it hell.

Re:

Lori.....feel free to keep up with the updates on the buggy. I know powder coat is gonna happen after the Harlan ride, I know Patrick had some other plans.....I recommend reading the whole thread to get a full picture of how the buggy came together.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Lori.....feel free to keep up with the updates on the buggy. I know powder coat is gonna happen after the Harlan ride, I know Patrick had some other plans.....I recommend reading the whole thread to get a full picture of how the buggy came together.

I read the whole thread, I wanted to familiarize myself with what all went in it, we discussed it as he built it, but there are so many things you forget over time. I'm sure I will have lots of questions. I will definitely keep up the thread as things get done. I want to see the buggy get finished as he wanted it and to wheel it in his honor. Some of my best memories are wheeling trips with friends and I hope to make a lot more of them, I just hate that he will not physically be there with me.

I don't know you but damn you are one strong woman, sounds like you and Patrick were two of a kind and I hope to meet you one day on the trail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
I don't know you but damn you are one strong woman, sounds like you and Patrick were two of a kind and I hope to meet you one day on the trail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for saying that but I actually feel quite weak, the things that keep me going are good friends, and the want to see Patrick live on in things he was passionate about. Patrick was my best friend and the love of my life and I would be honored for someone to think that I am anything like him, so thank you for the compliment. I hope to see you on the trail too. I do think he rubbed off on me in a lot of ways because I can give hell with the best of them, and Patrick would always say you can't offend her, she lives with me...

ljholmann said:
Thank you for saying that but I actually feel quite weak, the things that keep me going are good friends, and the want to see Patrick live on in things he was passionate about. Patrick was my best friend and the love of my life and I would be honored for someone to think that I am anything like him, so thank you for the compliment. I hope to see you on the trail too. I do think he rubbed off on me in a lot of ways because I can give hell with the best of them, and Patrick would always say you can't offend her, she lives with me...

WEAK you say? You have to be one of the strongest women I have never met!!! Look at what you are doing already Lori, became a member here, wheeling the crap out of a buggy just like Patrick did is a good start. No, I don not believe weak is not in your make up at all. I believe that you are extremely strong and now see the family that exists that you never realized you have had all this time. I love the fact that Patrick's dream will come through in time and with your touches to finish it. Keep it up, I am excited to see what is next. :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
WEAK you say? You have to be one of the strongest women I have never met!!! Look at what you are doing already Lori, became a member here, wheeling the crap out of a buggy just like Patrick did is a good start. No, I don not believe weak is not in your make up at all. I believe that you are extremely strong and now see the family that exists that you never realized you have had all this time. I love the fact that Patrick's dream will come through in time and with your touches to finish it. Keep it up, I am excited to see what is next. :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

Y'all are gonna make me cry :'(

CHASMAN9 said:

ADMINISTRATOR

Thank you, I appreciate that more than you know. I have a wonderful family with the HL crew, I knew before why Patrick loved you all so much because he stared stories with me, and now I am getting to see first hand for myself

Gonna have to teach you how to properly quote

lowbudgetjunk said:
I'll handle that part. :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

lowbudgetjunk said:

May need to make a thread on it so you can also show greg

muddinmetal said:
He wouldn't see it unless he was wearing his glasses....

I'm not taking no damn classes,

somebody answer that damn phone......................................... :mad:

ADMINISTRATOR

ljholmann said:
Thank you, I appreciate that more than you know. I have a wonderful family with the HL crew, I knew before why Patrick loved you all so much because he stared stories with me, and now I am getting to see first hand for myself

Quick, Greg! Hide the titty threads!

:flipoff1: