• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy rebuild

Cole said:
New motor? What you doing with the old motor? It seemed like it had plenty of power. ;D

Thanks for not taking that the wrong way. Just seems like a lot of work when you are so fast at building them.

wngrog said:
Thanks for not taking that the wrong way. Just seems like a lot of work when you are so fast at building them.

It's around $7000-8000 to get the chassis, and ALL the mounts and other BS set up in one.

I tried to get him to sell his, after I just fixed the minimal crap. I figured he could get 3000-3500 for it since it would be ready to bolt everything in. He said he was happy with it the way it is. Just gonna make a few minor changes, and fix all the f'ed tube. Next guy in line will be happy that he don't have to wait for complete build before his anyway thumb.gif.

Subframe is all gone, other buggy in the shop will be done tommoro.

I stroll down here because I see Jim posted, hopin for pics. What a let down. Pics, we need em....

Matt O. said:
I stroll down here because I see Jim posted, hopin for pics. What a let down. Pics, we need em....

The Yoda talk is gay.

Proves to me that you saw the cartoon.......

000_0409.jpg

No more airbumps.

000_0410.jpg

No, that is #11, I think. The guy brought it back to Jim to have more done. Its got a vortech huffing into a 5.0 under the hood.

Travis said:
No, that is #11, I think. The guy brought it back to Jim to have more done. Its got a vortech huffing into a 5.0 under the hood.

Actualy it's #10.

Matt asked for pictures, didn't want yous guys thinkin I hadn't been doing anything.

All that plasma/grinding looks like a blast. You have a little chinese boy to do that for you yet?

BTW, when your schedule opening up for the 5.3 swap? :flipoff1:

74_Chevota said:
All that plasma/grinding looks like a blast. You have a little chinese boy to do that for you yet?

BTW, when your schedule opening up for the 5.3 swap? :flipoff1:

I sure suold use a college intern to do the BS work like that :flipoff1:

So since you cut the air bump mounts off, what is he going to run now, struts?
Also post up some more pictures of that buggy above. Whats the wheelbase,drivetrain and the rest of the specs?

Cole said:
So since you cut the air bump mounts off, what is he going to run now, struts?
Also post up some more pictures of that buggy above. Whats the wheelbase,drivetrain and the rest of the specs?

Yes.

5.0 with vortec supercharger, c4, atlas, 60's, 42x17's. 115" wb.

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/jimsgarage/number%2010/

rock mafia said:
Yes.

5.0 with vortec supercharger, c4, atlas, 60's, 42x17's. 115" wb.

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa164/jimsgarage/number%2010/

Looks good, now get back in the shop and get back to work. Can't have you playing on Hardline so much :flipoff1:

jim, nice work. i might need that 1.75 /.250 stick of tubing you had for sale over on nc . i'll pm you over there and let you know. thanks.

-mike.