• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Buggy rebuild

blacksheep10 said:
probably waiting on struts. Mark went on a week vacation so it'll be another 2ish plus weeks for the struts.

Negative. Plenty of crap to do before I need those. Played delivery guy mon-weds, should have the subframe all replaced by tonight.

pheery said:

Subframe and frontend replaced, with mostly 1.75 sleeved with 1.5 so maybe he wont F it up so bad this go around. Cut all the motor mounts out to tweak where the tcase sits, cut the headers up to make them fit better.

rock mafia said:
Subframe and frontend replaced, with mostly 1.75 sleeved with 1.5 so maybe he wont F it up so bad this go around.

Cool, So you gonna build them that way from now own. I heard the next guy your building a buggy for can't drive for **** and is hard on equipment. :dunno:

Cole said:
Cool, So you gonna build them that way from now own. I heard the next guy your building a buggy for can't drive for **** and is hard on equipment. :dunno:

All depends on how big his wallet is 8)

100_5021.jpg

It almost makes me sad to see such a nice ass rig lookin so yucky ! laughing1

So when do you think it will be back together 100% ? Out of curiosity. Is it getting any color changes or anything asthetic like that to change it up any ?

P said:
It almost makes me sad to see such a nice ass rig lookin so yucky ! laughing1
It looks worse in person....
[/quote] So when do you think it will be back together 100% ? Out of curiosity. Is it getting any color changes or anything asthetic like that to change it up any ?
[/quote]

The chassis is getting powder coated a differnet color and the skins are going back to the original colors when it was first built.

GStone said:
It looks worse in person....
So when do you think it will be back together 100% ? Out of curiosity. Is it getting any color changes or anything asthetic like that to change it up any ?

The chassis is getting powder coated a differnet color and the skins are going back to the original colors when it was first built.

I always liked the white better than the black for this buggy. Glad it is going back.

Was going to put a mini stak 3 seed case in it to aid with the speed needed for rockracing...However after talking to my buddy who is the Stak dealer he's telling me 6 weeks, which I would wait. The problem is, two of my other friends have been waiting 9 WEEKS for theirs to show up. How do they grow a business when they don't have any product to sell unless your willing to wait and listen to excuses as to why it isn't ready???? You lose Stak...Atlas may get more of my business.

I am not impressed with Stak, every one of them I have been around pops out of gear. So you going to run XRRA next year?

All new motor/trans mounts, 90% new chassis link mounts done. Lots of little tweaks, hopefully they all work. Waiting on links now.

100_5075.jpg

Cole said:

Still waiting on Struts and links.............................I got another few days in me before I start pestering people.

got a pretty new ron davis radiator with dual fans and a new oil pan for the motor. Anyone need an F-body LS1 pan and pickup? $150