• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Busted Knuckle Nascar Trip to the Daytona 500

BustedKnucklefilms

I had the opportunity to head to the Daytona 500 with Pennzoil. Part of the deal was making a video about what I learned on the trip.
Getting to go down to the garages and see the pits and team setups was an eye opener to the technology that goes into this sport.
Listening to the spotter and driver talk back and forth the entire race made it more exciting as well. Check it out.
Disclaimer- (I was not allowed to film the hot track so no action shots in here)
10 Things You Didn't Know About NASCAR

kushKrawlin said:
Well. There's goes BK. Doing nothing but nascar videos now... Nothing like a nascar race to put ya to sleep. :woot: haha kiddin.

Lol, we will be doing some interesting things with Nascar hopefully in the future but I still love Rock Bouncing the most.
Nascar on TV is a good way to take a nap on Sundays for sure. Being at the track and getting to know the team and driver makes it a bit more exciting.

I agree, watching nascar on tv would drive me insane. But I remember my dad taking me to races when I was a kid and it was awesome. But maybe that was just me being young and what little boy doesn't love race cars...

Beerj said:
I agree, watching nascar on tv would drive me insane. But I remember my dad taking me to races when I was a kid and it was awesome. But maybe that was just me being young and what little boy doesn't love race cars...

If you don't get a rush the first time you hear those cars come by wide open throttle there is something wrong with you. I used to be one of those people that thought Nascar was lame. But not after actually going to a race.

That's cool! I wish you would have posted, I was at he races working with Toyota. They had a Ferris wheel.

Seeing in person , hell yea!
But watchin a whole race .. Ya better hide sharp objects and any guns. Ha. Sounds cool tho Matt.. Hell anything to do with nascar has to be good for buiz.. So get get get it...

poolman said:
Congratulations, will we see Nascar fans wearing BK gear?

Thanks. That would be pretty awesome. I didn't see anyone with BK gear at Daytona but I did see a random person at ATL Supercross wearing a BK Hoodie. :dblthumb:

MoonlightRacing77 said:
Anyone else think one of them high revving small blocks would be badass in a bouncer

I was told a guy running KOH back in 2012 had one. I don't know if it was legit or not but it sure as hell sounded like it.