• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Busted

miles4areason

Turns out i brought my birthday suit
Just called mom to tell her i fixed the woodstove and we small talked then she came out and said "so i hear your a BAD ASS" I lost it died laughin she took it good.
So i guess her room mate went to rounders the other night and over heard that im a bad ass wow what are the chances
SO know me and kelly are headin down there to investigate :drinkers:

ya last night went to the kid rock concert when he came out and started "im an AMERICAN BAD ASS" i wish i would of been close enough to the stage to show him a real BAD ASS :flipoff1:

miles4areason said:
ya last night went to the kid rock concert when he came out and started "im an AMERICAN BAD ASS" i wish i would of been close enough to the stage to show him a real BAD ASS :flipoff1:
How was the show? I will be at the show in Tupelo, MS tomorrow night. If you were gonna be with me you would get the chance, we will be down front in the pit by the stage with special pit passes we got. He puts on a hell of a show if you have never seen him, this will be my 5th time to see him.

blacksheep10 said:
that is one concert I want to go see. I hear its a good show
He plays a good mix of old stuff, new stuff, a lot of covers, plus he has strippers on poles. hitit What more could you ask for. :spin: