• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CALL TO ACTION

I am privileged to call Gary Christian a friend and nobody will know how badly it scarred this man. If anyone has a justified reason to kill some :afro: s it's him.

Done. Just hearing of this for the first time and these ****tards should be tied up and raped by a team of mules every day till they die!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signed, and I think they should hang the bitch in front of the whole town, a public hanging would open the eyes of that race. Just a bad race is always what I say.

Signed but I would prefer her getting handed over to the victims parents and let them have their way with her as they see fit. One if the sickest and saddest story's I've ever heard. Bitch doesn't deserve 3 meals a day!

My god how could she even be up for parole? She shoulda got a Capitol Murder charge.. **** makes me sick to read. I could actually end it for all involved and sleep Just fine. And that's no lie. My God man I got 2 daughters, this type of stuff will make ya think. I feel so bad for the parents. Lord help them. I'm shocked she didn't get a more harsh sentence.

My opinion Baumgartner [the pill popping judge] should die in the worst way possible just like the rest that perpetrated this crime. They would if never got another trial if it wasn't for that man. And agreed, Gary Christianson will take care of each and everyone of them if they ever get out.