• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Camerons New Buggy

EOR MFG said:
I'll fade that action.....my bitch only weighs 3747#.........so my guess is 4k# give or take 100#

Matlock

Bull ****, no way your buggy only weighs 3747. You been using those TN scales Woodlee uses :flipoff1:

Cole said:
Bull ****, no way your buggy only weighs 3747. You been using those TN scales Woodlee uses :flipoff1:

Wanna bet?

I'll post up the numbers by corners and totals when I get back to my notes. Was weighed @ the shop
by a bigtime dirt tracker and I was as surprised as you when my total was #3914. I have since went from
steel 1/2" wall links & tierods to aluminum, lost the hood & helium in the tires. Weighing the difference
and ciferin' & decifern' to arrive @ the aforementioned weight. So I may be off by a couple pounds due
to the amount of fuel in the cell but POSITIVELY less than 3800#
It still weighs enough to pull you & tc back to the trailer :flipoff1: See ya soon, I think ;D

Matlock

patooyee said:
I have to ask ... the welds in places are obviously ground down. You can see a couple spots where the weld on one side of a bracket is smooth but another side isn't because you couldn't fit a grinder there. I would have a seriously difficult time grinding welds as smooth as those ones are ... are they really bondoed? It makes it look sweet as hell but damn that would be a ****-ton of work! I only ask to appreciate the amount of work that went into it and also to find out exactly how to make a joint look THAT good.

J. J.
this hateing is from someone who cant weld at all from the welds that i have seen in your pics

EOR MFG said:
Wanna bet?

I'll post up the numbers by corners and totals when I get back to my notes. Was weighed @ the shop
by a bigtime dirt tracker and I was as surprised as you when my total was #3914. I have since went from
steel 1/2" wall links & tierods to aluminum, lost the hood & helium in the tires. Weighing the difference
and ciferin' & decifern' to arrive @ the aforementioned weight. So I may be off by a couple pounds due
to the amount of fuel in the cell but POSITIVELY less than 3800#
It still weighs enough to pull you & tc back to the trailer :flipoff1: See ya soon, I think ;D

Matlock

Im impressed then. I guess my little buggy is just a Fat Ass then because it weighed 3906 with 15 gallons of gas in it.
Just bring your A game I need some new Youtube Videos.

Matt O. said:
:gay:

All the **** you talk and you are gonna go film. How many times you wheeled that thing now? 2-3 times? :flipoff1:

Im taking my buggy. I have wheeled it 3 times. Hell I just got my axle shaft last week, plus i have been working and out of town almost everyweekend. Sorry I don't have every weekend off.

Woodlee said:
What you talkin bout my set of rebcos :flipgotcha:

Weight doesn't mean near as much as what people think though.

Yea it doesnt when your running front and rear 14bolts... but us guys with less durable buggys need to keep from breaking ****. :flipoff1:

I do find it fawkin hilarious though some of the guys with moon buggys that are less than in fit shape and will spend $5k to save fifty pounds when they could go to the gym and loose that weight for alot less coin. Not that i should be talking too much. laughing1