• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Can mud racers be converted to rock bouncers?

Not trying to be a ****, but a guy thats spent his entire life blasting through a flat mud track would probably **** his pants if he pulled up to some of the hills down south. :****:

Dunno, can't be too hard. Lil' $$$ and time? I know I'd sure as **** like to try with that lil' purple s-10 thing!

And Nuts, there aint too many of them thar hills in Ohio brother! :flipoff1:

With enough time and $$$$, anything is possible. It looks like you would already have a good head start on your parts list anyway. Some of those motors sounded like they can lay down the WOOPOW :****:. And yes I agree that there is a big difference in running fast through a mudpit and attempting to rape a hill down here in the heartland, but it's never too late to convert.

HELL WHO CARES,,,,,,, just show us some more of that BADDASS MUDD RACE footage :dblthumb:

......besides ,,,,,, I think about 4 trucks in that vid woulda went rite the **** up that "SHOWTIME HILL" :****:

;D

5BrothersFabrication said:
Dunno, can't be too hard. Lil' $$$ and time? I know I'd sure as **** like to try with that lil' purple s-10 thing!

And Nuts, there aint too many of them thar hills in Ohio brother! :flipoff1:
Come north to ohio and we will show you whats up.. Theres plenty of hills here that we have never even someone make a attempt at. It will rival anything you have in the dirty south. I know there are some woods buggies guys on here that know where Im talking about.

sledneck said:
Come north to ohio and we will show you whats up.. Theres plenty of hills here that we have never even someone make a attempt at. It will rival anything you have in the dirty south. I know there are some woods buggies guys on here that know where Im talking about.

I was just taking a cheap shot at Nuts. My son's mother lives in Columbus, and I go up every now and then to go to his class, soccer games, etc. I've been to his town (great Skyline, lots of flashemifyougotem working there) and I saw a few hills I'd like to take a shot at. Reeeeally like to take a peek at that quarry just north of Kings Island! :driving:

gubni said:
Why do you ask? Do you own one and considering moving down south? If so what's the specs on yours?
- No I don't like to wash my truck for countless hours, I have a 72 FJ40 with a SBC does great on trails. I can't fly across the mud like these guys nor can I climb a steep hill like the bouncers, I just film and try to do the hill or pit justice, but it film never does. You have to be there to really see what it is they are doing.

Nuts said:
Not trying to be a ****, but a guy thats spent his entire life blasting through a flat mud track would probably **** his pants if he pulled up to some of the hills down south. :****:

Right, time for something new. These guys might try it, if they are pushed a bit?

zukiscott said:
HELL WHO CARES,,,,,,, just show us some more of that BADDASS MUDD RACE footage :dblthumb:

......besides ,,,,,, I think about 4 trucks in that vid woulda went rite the **** up that "SHOWTIME HILL" :****:

;D
I think you're right, they could climb it! But I doubt they wouldn't make it back on the trailer in one piece?

I'd like to see them try :eat:

Here's some more footage...

Air Mud, mud trucks get air.

I was just taking a cheap shot at Nuts. My son's mother lives in Columbus, and I go up every now and then to go to his class, soccer games, etc. I've been to his town (great Skyline, lots of flashemifyougotem working there) and I saw a few hills I'd like to take a shot at. Reeeeally like to take a peek at that quarry just north of Kings Island! :driving:
wasn't trying to be a hard ass I was speaking from experience. There aren't many if any hills around me that'll give me a second thought, but the first time I went to Harlan I double checked my harnesses and had to pause to collect myself before I tried some stuff.

No flashemifyougotem up here.. Maybe next year we can get a ride together and get some of you guys to travel north. It will be worth the trip.

liv2mx said:
wellsville?

just went there last month for the second time... badass place to ride (except for few dicks that think they own the place).. wheel there much? i have some good friends in that area

Yep. Used to hit it up every few weeks. There has been a few private parks that have opened up in this area so we have spent alot more time there. Sorry about the run in, always gotta be someone to F things up.