• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

carnage from this weekend lets see

shrtscrplr

my friend rolled his 90 toyota on 37 today at the top of the sand hill. luckly a jeep came by with a winch and help our group out.

Attachments

• flop.jpg
    flop.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 399
  • flop2.jpg
    flop2.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 398
Front Fender
Rear Fender/End Cap
Rear Drive Shaft
Tie-rod (bent, straited, limped out, then bent again and broken)
Axle shaft u-joint spit a cap and started on an ear. Didn't fully break, but is junk now and was a bitch to get out.

Oh, and I frozen LPG reg. I'm highly suspecting the cooling passages got clogged (and I just rebuilt it :mad:). Then field working on it one of the fitting broke of. So on the trailer it went and there is sits :D

no pictures yet. Still had a killer weekend though :cool:

I'm missing a bunch of skin from the inside/front of my right thigh from the knee up...also a patch of skin from my ballzack and some from the side of me kack!! Bunch of bruising also......and I never hit the ground:redneck: Whistler ROCKS:011::011:

MD69 jacked herself up abit CHARGING a big step-up but thats her deal....she can tell it:heartpump::011:

I think I'm gonna go to the dj's tonight.....I'll take it easy:rolleyes::redneck:

OH........and I try and get some pics:awesomework:

I ripped some plugs out of my side wall and had to back out of the can opener... that obstacle alludes me:booo:

From this weekend. I wasnt there. But got my hands on some pics.

Last edited:
Like you have room to talk..... Mr. go from a rolling chassis to just a frame and engine/tranny transfer cases on the floor.Oh i forgot ...no axles.:fawkdancesmiley::haha:

But if you must ask... this was the last time i went out.:flipoff:
http://wow4x4.com/bulletin/showthread.php?p=8634#post8634

Hey, just sticking up for the newbie. No need to be mad :fawkdancesmiley:

I thought you vowed to finish JP's rig before you were going wheeling again, how's it coming? :flipoff:

Hey, just sticking up for the newbie. No need to be mad :fawkdancesmiley:

I thought you vowed to finish JP's rig before you were going wheeling again, how's it coming? :flipoff:

Trying to borrow a bender. The one had for sure dibs on is somewhat trapped in the garage by someone elses project. Had to go out couldnt resist.:haha:

Last edited:
Wow, clean break on a sway-a-way coil over with a hardened shaft! Impressive!

Last edited: