• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

cement filled block

uphill said:
muddinmetal , seems you was quick to try prove a man wrong, when you say almost never have a problem when you block feel a dam motor is ,lol, how many dam alcohol motors is running in the woods,

Does anyone have a translation for this in English? I've got most of it, but I lost it somewhere in the middle... :fish:

uphill said:
muddinmetal , seems you was quick to try prove a man wrong, when you say almost never have a problem when you block feel a dam motor is ,lol, how many dam alcohol motors is running in the woods,
I'll translate, to the best of my abilities:

muddinmetal,
It would seem as though you were trying to prove me, another man, wrong when you say "almost never have a problem." When you feel the block; the damn motor is hot. (laughs) How many God forsaken alcohol motors are running in the woods?

American said:
I'll translate, to the best of my abilities:

muddinmetal,
It would seem as though you were trying to prove me, another man, wrong when you say "almost never have a problem." When you feel the block; the damn motor is hot. (laughs) How many God forsaken alcohol motors are running in the woods?

Bwahahaaaa Nice one Matt

let me help you,muddinmetal. lets see if you can under stand sighn lang, :flipoff1: :flipper: :flipoff1: :flipper: when i said a block filled motor runs hot, you jumped in and said i was wrong, i would say ive built more motors than you have turn key on, anyone to say a block filled stroker motor wont run hot is either a kid that doesnt know, or a dawn idiot, so which are you ;D

Geeez...just buy a friggen X block for Christ sake. If you're that serious at building cubic inches and trying to make ignorant power in a buggy then spend the few extra bucks and get the right damn block. This isn't drag racing and it's a completely different environment of mechanical stresses. Plenty of power can be made from a stock LS3 bore and stroke to kill hills.

No sign language or translator needed. Carry on

uphill said:
let me help you,muddinmetal. lets see if you can under stand sighn lang, :flipoff1: :flipper: :flipoff1: :flipper: when i said a block filled motor runs hot, you jumped in and said i was wrong, i would say ive built more motors than you have turn key on, anyone to say a block filled stroker motor wont run hot is either a kid that doesnt know, or a dawn idiot, so which are you ;D

He's talking about a half fill, and yes he is pushing a block to it's limit already, but I believe it could still be kept cool in the right situation. Especially with no hood or fenders to trap heat. And, wave your **** around a little more in case a few of us didn't see it the first time there john force

muddinmetal said:
He's talking about a half fill, and yes he is pushing a block to it's limit already, but I believe it could still be kept cool in the right situation. Especially with no hood or fenders to trap heat. And, wave your **** around a little more in case a few of us didn't see it the first time there john force
now you believe it could work, and at the first of thread you taged my answer and said i was sure wrong, lol, :gtfo: :flipgotcha: p,s boy, dont forget john force knows hes ****,

Latest posts