• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

check this buggy out

So I watched the vid and the car looks and sounds pretty sic off the trailer.Had that dude dropped the tire pressure to 5 psi or so he would have owned that climb.The car would have hooked up and tracked alot straighter as opposed to bouncing around like a superball....must be an Eastcoast thing

War-jeeper makes me feel good, hell my trucks been down for a while. But atleast it's quite a few expensive things that are stopping me from having it finished :haha:

Yea because i have spent more money on gas keeping reiter open rather than fixing my own junk ****er

well don't get all butt hurt over it..... I know how sensitive you are.. Go have a drink, it'll help :awesomework:

No its not that im too terribly sensitive about its just people keep giving me flack for not fixing it when i have spent my money helping everyone else out by going to work partys and meetings, it would be nice if you took the whole situation into consideration first, o and im a highschool student with 700 dollars worth of debt:;

No its not that im too terribly sensitive about its just people keep giving me flack for not fixing it when i have spent my money helping everyone else out by going to work partys and meetings, it would be nice if you took the whole situation into consideration first, o and im a highschool student with 700 dollars worth of debt:;

Well trust me, I have plenty of debt too. And my truck has been dead for a while. And I catch crap for it, doesn't bother me any. I tried to get my work to pay me to drive up to the trails, but they don't like the idea too much. :fawkdancesmiley: . But lighten up a little! Sheesh, you're in highschool. You can't be that high strung this early in your life, you'll be fawked later!

Well trust me, I have plenty of debt too. And my truck has been dead for a while. And I catch crap for it, doesn't bother me any. I tried to get my work to pay me to drive up to the trails, but they don't like the idea too much. :fawkdancesmiley: . But lighten up a little! Sheesh, you're in highschool. You can't be that high strung this early in your life, you'll be fawked later!

WEll the way yer first post was, seemed like a personal attack on me like mine fix is cheap or somthing when right now i have to watch every penny i spend thats why i got pissed off mmkk understand now

WEll the way yer first post was, seemed like a personal attack on me like mine fix is cheap or somthing when right now i have to watch every penny i spend thats why i got pissed off mmkk understand now

This is an automotive hobby. "spending wisely" has nothing to do with it :haha:

Remember this "It's only money". You don't have a house they can take.. so spend away! :awesomework:

But lighten up a little! Sheesh, you're in highschool. You can't be that high strung this early in your life, you'll be fawked later!

Thanks Jeff..well said. And sam, Thanks for your time with RTW. We are only trying to pump you up to get the jeep going again...Ya gotta be missing it big time by now.

This is an automotive hobby. "spending wisely" has nothing to do with it :haha:

Remember this "It's only money". You don't have a house they can take.. so spend away! :awesomework:

Its my parents that pay the credit card bill and they want there money back or they will start taking things not the bank:booo:

Thanks Jeff..well said. And sam, Thanks for your time with RTW. We are only trying to pump you up to get the jeep going again...Ya gotta be missing it big time by now.

O trust me i do miss driving it, but i would much rather have the debt gone first so i dont have it hanging over my head and my parents threatening taking stuff away from me

I specifically like the fawking $9k big block crate motor that can't help but jump up to a 1600 rpm idle when he goes from drive to reverse....

that would get fawking annoying....

it is pretty, even the midget can't honestly deny that....

not my style (not ugly), and I don't know that a full 200" of wheelbase is really neccisarry....

but, I guess if you've got $100k to pay somebody to build you something cool....why not?...more power to him...