• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

check this buggy out

he ended up winning the gray rock XXRA even:cool:

[youtube]csWhQuSMYgo[/youtube]

[youtube]EE_NvIGwZ8E[/youtube]

[youtube]FFulQy5n-Jc[/youtube]

Last edited:
that buggys is like some sort of prehistoric creature haulin ass everywhere. i wanna make my toyota sound like THAT!

Finally got to see this rig in person and all i can say is :011:
This is flat tire flume... big undercut (those are 47's)

This is Cable Hill... cake walk when dry.. Good show when wet!!!

JuneJam07069Medium.jpg

Had P/S fluid on headers :mad:
JuneJam07072Medium.jpg

More pix coming up...
~Mo

No dust cover over the flex plate and convertor?:wtf:

And the drivers lower rear link looks a little tweaked:cool:
Who runs the cover anyways:kissmyass: You gotta remember, we have clay mud, silty sand, and a mixture of all... its easier to hose it off.. Atleast thats my exuse :fawkdancesmiley:
Yes the links are bent, but after witnessing how this rig is driven i see why.:haha:

If a linked rig doesnt have bent links then it hasnt been wheeled.

That is unless it has hardened chromo lowers.

Well here's how I see it... The hugely raked back windshield and well... everything holding the roof up is real great chassis design, I'm not gonna say it will fail, I will just say it'll fold up like a $2 breifcase. I don't even see maybe a little X or triangle in the whole car, except the windshield tube's, yeah they make up for the poorly designed A-pillar, they will transfer the energy to the????? Dashbar, yeah that's real tough. Where's the blair witch or X behind the seat, what's with the straight foreward roof spreader's? I didn't notice a single corner gusset in the whole upper cage, that's a required item for any professional rockcrawl. Also, I'm not sure if he noticed... he ran the windshield tube's right through his field of vision that is already poor due to the gang member type seating arrangment, short windshield, and cadillac sized hood. The double tube rollbar thingy went out with toyota's and Chevy's in the early 90's. What's with the triangle tube thingy that appear's to be bolted the the intake plenum? Pretty much a huge lack of efficiency, it's like they threw extra tube at it, but they put it in the wrong place. Sure it's lot's of bend's and was probably hard as hell to build and is probably one of you're buddies, it still doesn't make it right.

I just puked in my mouth again:puke:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

attachment.php

hmm. Sure looks like a $2 briefcase to me :eeek:

:stirpot: