• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Check this out - XRRA East Standings.....AC tied for 1st

W

wngrog

:popcorn:

Oh and another pic of those hot blondes thrown in for good measure :flipgotcha:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Congrats to Adam Carter. .... He's been working hard for several years to get some top finishes . Good to see him in the hunt on a series.

Im sure he is done with WE-ROC now laughing1

I have been looking at their site for two days for the new series standings. Congrats AC, you totally deserve it man. Hard work is paying off. Fawk a bunch of WE Rock!

MUCHADO said:
we ain't hatin joel, we just jealous... man I'd wear flip flop sandals spotting if it were for bigelow laughing1 thumb.gif :flipoff1:

no doubt...definitely and easy gig....spotters put in work at grayrock more than anything....it is definitely a shame that he took that bad hit to flop....i was rootin for my boy...lol....

Doug is a super cool guy. Joel and I were talking to him Friday night at the hotel and got some KOTH's details and some good stories. Very down to earth guy that likes to wheel/race.

i wish i could have been there.....however, it sounds like jellico is still the one that i should have made it to....all th eshennanigans and handcuffs sounded like fun......

under_psi said:
i wish i could have been there.....however, it sounds like jellico is still the one that i should have made it to....all th eshennanigans and handcuffs sounded like fun......

Jellico finals... nuff said. :woody:

I had not seen that pic. That is funny stuff. I am just happy to be riding Doug's coat tails for sure. He is a class act and really takes the racing serious, he wants to be competitive and win. Spotting for him is easy cause he is such a damn good driver.