• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Check this out - XRRA East Standings.....AC tied for 1st

bigsilly said:
I had not seen that pic. That is funny stuff. I am just happy to be riding Doug's coat tails for sure. He is a class act and really takes the racing serious, he wants to be competitive and win. Spotting for him is easy cause he is such a damn good driver.

LOL....you should know if your ass is running, my ass is shooting molaugh

19th well.....sure cost a lot of money to get there! LOL

I can only dream of being higher. But that was never a goal this year, it'd be gravy if we were higher but it doesn't really matter. I think the fun factor would be the same no matter where we were at.
Plus, not sure if you noticed that field is tough, SON!

InDaShop said:
19th well.....sure cost a lot of money to get there! LOL

I can only dream of being higher. But that was never a goal this year, it'd be gravy if we were higher but it doesn't really matter. I think the fun factor would be the same no matter where we were at.
Plus, not sure if you noticed that field is tough, SON!
You making Attica padre?

AC says THANKS everyone,It'sbeen tough lately.He going to work on the racing real hard for a while.He's not completely through with we-rock yet.Thinking about a real light,light rear engine rig(if the red one sells).Thanks for all the support here,that helps the old heart keep ticking.We've got to turn the heat up a notch for the next one.He's trying to drive a little Conservative so not to break(that sucks).Maybe we'll have everything ready to beat the hell out of it next time.I'm going to post a question over in tech for you rear motor heads.

Pops it was good to see you and Adam again. Thanks for the pipe tape Saturday morning. Adam is just a smooth calculated driver. With his determination his racing career is going to be great.

Congrats Adam. Well deserved. First may be locked up between yourself and Derek, but I'll be gunnin hard for a podium finish to the season myself.

See everyone in Attica.

BRING IT YA'LL thumb.gif

Pops, I am stoked that Adam is having a breakout year. I think he found the right series for his driving style and rig! I will be rooting him on at the finals in Jellico

Speeding said:
In. Got to do a bunch of work to the ZJ to get it ready for that road trip.

We all need to get together on that trip... be cheaper for all of us. Matt has a rig and I have a rig and we already discussed rollin up there.