• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

check this out

I was just thinkin yesterday that maybe we should get one of the local tracks interested in building a crawlin course. Somebody beat me to it though.

im pretty sure there should be rock crawl on ever y corner in every town.but thats just myoppenion.my moped is fawkin up now i might have a problem bein ready for goldendale and im buuuuuuummmmmed
________
Harley-Davidson FLSTC

Last edited:
The LHS in Covington was working on building a crawling spot in the same area as there dirt track.
I haven't been back there this summer to check it out. Might try to make it there today since I need to pick up chit.

4 Seasons... isn't that the place that Scott B at TRCR's parents run, or used to run? I know they've been around a long time. It's good to see the increase in interest, as it means more growth for the sport in the area.

I've heard that the shop in Covington has a track, but I haven't been out to see it yet. I know they have interest in crawlers in there, as one of the guys built a bad a$$ clod with 90 degree articulation that was sitting in there for a while. A spot in Covington would be cool too.

It will be interesting to see if these places want to charge people to run on their rocks.

Yes. That would be Gene with the Gecko clod. His other project is an all alum clod.
I bet they will have a members only fee just like the track though.

Mike

pm me the phone # in Covington and I'll go see what they have and talk to them. I will bring the Punisher and give the course a going through.