• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

So, this looked like too much fun!

E30Newbie

I am not only new to the site, but you all had me hooked after just 2 days of watching your video's. I was late (4am) searching ebay last night (a problem I have) since I could not sleep and ran across one of these:

http://www.redcatracing.com/RC-Cars/Rock-Crawlers/Rockslide

So, I bought it. Should be here next week. Comes ready to go and I got it cheap enough that if its a garbage crawler or I just dont like it, I can sell it on craigslist. Did a little bit of youtube research and it appeared to work just fine. Anyone local to Eugene wanna meet up next week and go break stuff with me? LOL

Cheers

Did ya find the redcat "babay" guy on utube?

"This little baby is gonna be 1 by 10 little baby climbing like a baby"

I wanted to punt his tan mouf.:rolleyes:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU9MClP427Q&feature=related[/YT]

I sure hope you didnt pay 289 for that like it says on the link, cause if you did you could have gotten the losi night crawler for just a little bit more and its alot more capable.

My buddy has the same one and with some upgrades it does pretty decent but if you plan to compete go with something like a losi comp crawler, xr10 , berg or bully:awesomework:

I sure hope you didnt pay 289 for that like it says on the link, cause if you did you could have gotten the losi night crawler for just a little bit more and its alot more capable.

My buddy has the same one and with some upgrades it does pretty decent but if you plan to compete go with something like a losi comp crawler, xr10 , berg or bully:awesomework:

I did not pay that. I paid $150 for it. I think thats fair. The unit appeared to be in mint shape with a few extras. I got it on ebay and payed through PayPal so if its trashed when it gets here I can get my coin back.

I did look at those buggies and they are indeed superior. I know I am going to enjoy this but I dont know hoe much I a mgoing to be able to get out and use it. Figured I would start "cheap" and if I really take a liking to it I would put the big bucks out and get a quality unit.

Did ya find the redcat "babay" guy on utube?

"This little baby is gonna be 1 by 10 little baby climbing like a baby"

I wanted to punt his tan mouf.:rolleyes:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU9MClP427Q&feature=related[/YT]

Yea, that made me want to shoot myself in the head and lie in the forest for five days. I do like how he refers to them a the "little baby" and the "big baby"...:masturbanana[1]:

Could be fun never heard of it. I have a Axial SXC10. I like it alot since it is very scale of the real thing. I'll show it to you next time we meet up. They are fun and very addicting. You should have fun with it. I had a blast with my POS Nylint jeep.

I'm sure you'll get $150 worth of fun out of it. It's also just like real wheelin, start out learning to drive a less capable rig and it makes you that much better when you upgrade.

I have the RS10, and with a little tweeking it will do everything I want it too. :awesomework:

Redcats are good cool crawlers, they dont really have many spare parts around in hobby shops but they crawl fairly well. My friends RS10 was fun, quiet little toy to. You could take the front axle, flex it 90 Degres and it would still crawl. That thing was turned into a scaler tho.

1/8 seems kinda big for a crawler what do yuh plan on crawling on? $150 is a great deal.

I have the RS10, and with a little tweeking it will do everything I want it too. :awesomework:

What did oyu do to it? Please advise!

I'm sure you'll get $150 worth of fun out of it. It's also just like real wheelin, start out learning to drive a less capable rig and it makes you that much better when you upgrade.

AMEN! I am all for that theory.

Redcats are good cool crawlers, they dont really have many spare parts around in hobby shops but they crawl fairly well. My friends RS10 was fun, quiet little toy to. You could take the front axle, flex it 90 Degres and it would still crawl. That thing was turned into a scaler tho.

1/8 seems kinda big for a crawler what do yuh plan on crawling on? $150 is a great deal.

No idea. Start around my yard that take it down to the river boat landing under delta and and gravel.

I have a small trail system set up on my farm for the scaler. There is rocks and logs to crawl on. Bring it out when you come by.

Oh snap, did I buy a Power Wheel?????

Check out the size of that box
8.jpg

Wait for it
7-2.jpg

Oh man
6-1.jpg

YES!!!! This is a good start
5-3.jpg

The beast! This thing is HUGE!!
4-3.jpg

3-3.jpg

2-4.jpg

This already has 2 larger replacments on the way, along with a quick charger
1-3.jpg

I only drove it for about 10 minutes to drain the battery 100% like the instructions said. This "little baby" is amazing....lol