• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cherry Valley 4x4 truck trail

Used to go up there often. Then was stopped by a LEO and told to leave the area ASAP or be ticketed for trespassing, and destruction if natural resources. My group had all our rigs picture taken. We don't go up there anymore.

Yes, there is lots of confusion, misinterpretations and misrepresentations of how the area could and should be used.

The area is not under contract enforcement, so there would be no "LEO". It would either be a County Sheriff or the local city police to visit the area. I am not dismissing chance meetings with DNR representatives.

The dichotomy of the 4x4 groups are interesting to me. Some so bold, yet such sheeple at the same time. Strange.

Yes, there is lots of confusion, misinterpretations and misrepresentations of how the area could and should be used.

The area is not under contract enforcement, so there would be no "LEO". It would either be a County Sheriff or the local city police to visit the area. I am not dismissing chance meetings with DNR representatives.

The dichotomy of the 4x4 groups are interesting to me. Some so bold, yet such sheeple at the same time. Strange.

Either way. Trails not worth the headache. It was a county sheriff. I even informed him that we entered the land via private property with owners permission.... not a county or local road. He informed us we were still breaking the law. Did not fight it. Not worth it.

Well, we have had some very fun, respectful and at times having complete solitude trips in the area. Just seeing if anyone else has shared the same experience as I, and is interested in doing more.

Sorry to hear your experience has not been a good one.

How close in the area to any houses? A simple call by somebody close can turn the fun into a big hassle...

One can quickly reach solitude if you don't mess around with the regular BS.

There are numerous entries, several exits, and many many possible turns with-in the road and trail systems. I have found myself sharing the area with equestrian, motorized and non-motorized alike. Everyone seems to stick to their own areas and doing their own thing. The area is vast, so it just makes sense. At least to us....

What dates are you guys thinking? Does not look like its too far of a drive if its out just south of Monroe.

The drive in and out (and also just generally) is brushy, very brushy.:looser: But once off of the access portions, the roads are nice and open. Lots of fun to drive on.

I have no specific dates in mind. I'm super packed with lots of activities. So this is all about whoever wants to go deciding what day works for them. I hope I could make the same day work.

The drive in and out (and also just generally) is brushy, very brushy.:looser: But once off of the access portions, the roads are nice and open. Lots of fun to drive on.

I have no specific dates in mind. I'm super packed with lots of activities. So this is all about whoever wants to go deciding what day works for them. I hope I could make the same day work.

sounds good man, Im not scared of brush/scratchs... just don't really want damage... you know what I mean. I am packed with hunting season for a few weeks but should be good to go in Nov anytime.

sounds good man, Im not scared of brush/scratchs... just don't really want damage... you know what I mean. I am packed with hunting season for a few weeks but should be good to go in Nov anytime.
You should be ok. No bridges to go over there.

I posted this after we took a trip. They are more trips to come. None in the near future though. It's a long brushy drive for not a lot.

This place will always be an option for folks that live local.