• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 15-17, 2013

Re: Chocco FATT Shack turky crawl Nov. 15th, 16tj, 17th

Josh Shiero. His family lives up there.

We will have a limited # if extra shirts. They will be 12$ a shirt.

benube6y.jpg

This is the 7th annual TC and we will have the largest turn out yet.

Planning this as my next ride. We had an absolute blast wheeling Chocc yesterday and can't wait to get back. Bet I been there 7 or 8 times and never seen half the stuff we wheeled yesterday! Now time to rebuild my leaky front axle, new seals/gaskets, and head back down there for a beat down!

:drinkers:

JD it will be a good time. We have about 40 toyota rigs confirmed and some bad ass buggies too. Defiantly looking forward to this event.

were Toyota guys not stuck up Jeepers, all is welcomed. don't mean that in great disrespect towards the Jeepers on here, were just used to all the local jeep fawkers that put on events here in FL and don't let anything other than a Jeep on the course. we like to wheel hard and have fun, not just sit around the camp fire and tell everyone we went to chocco or MM or GR....... so on and so on.

STROKERYOTA said:
were Toyota guys not stuck up Jeepers, all is welcomed. don't mean that in great disrespect towards the Jeepers on here, were just used to all the local jeep fawkers that put on events here in FL and don't let anything other than a Jeep on the course. we like to wheel hard and have fun, not just sit around the camp fire and tell everyone we went to chocco or MM or GR....... so on and so on.

Cause them Jeepers know they ain't gonna follow the Yota's! :****:

I'm really looking forward to this ride. Still curious about gate fee. Standard park fees apply or what?