• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 15-17, 2013

TacomaJD said:
Cause them Jeepers know they ain't gonna follow the Yota's! :****:

I'm really looking forward to this ride. Still curious about gate fee. Standard park fees apply or what?
Ya JD. Standard gate fees. The only thing we charge for is the shirts and they are gonna be 12$. All are welcome. Strokeryota is my boy and he ain't talkin no shot when he says we get excluded in Florida. The have many events down here that are jeep only. That's whe we created turkey crawl. I think all the support from all y'all hear on HL is awesome. I wanna give a special thanks to John G for all his efforts.

we will be there!! breaking out ole " clemtine " for this ride! cannot wait to see a bunch of " saki crawlers " on the trail! GUNG HO!!!

Technician said:
Ya JD. Standard gate fees. The only thing we charge for is the shirts and they are gonna be 12$. All are welcome. Strokeryota is my boy and he ain't talkin no shot when he says we get excluded in Florida. The have many events down here that are jeep only. That's whe we created turkey crawl. I think all the support from all y'all hear on HL is awesome. I wanna give a special thanks to John G for all his efforts.
[/quot

do we need to pre order shirts? any big boy sizes? 2x THANKS!!

All orders are already in. I did order extra shirts but we may run out. Get with me early of you want a shirt. I will be in the black exoed yota on pane.

Re: Re: Re: CHOC - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 15-17, 2013

zayne2427 said:
I have a yota transfer case... think I'll try to come play.

In the single seat or jeep?

Man this is gonna be an awesome ride!

Latest posts