• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 15-17, 2013

gsell said:
We have the GT Buggy, two Yota'a and a jeepish thingy coming...... going to be a good time....

I'm one of the Yota's in this band of misfits, add another Jeep CJ to the list as well

If you need some stock yota parts-pm me and if we can work something out I'll bring them with me, I've got a good bit of '79 to '89 stock parts

Re: Re: Re: CHOC - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 15-17, 2013

dragr1 said:
I'm one of the Yota's in this band of misfits, add another Jeep CJ to the list as well

If you need some stock yota parts-pm me and if we can work something out I'll bring them with me, I've got a good bit of '79 to '89 stock parts

We gonna get that runner to the top of boat ramp!

really wish I had something to make this run, everyone that knows me keeps telling me to bring the rzr, well that's outta the question for sure now...I slung a rod outta the block last Saturday night :****:. well I will defiantly b there next year. for everyone that's never been u will have a blast, everyone in our group is good people and just wanna wheel, meet new people, drink, and break **** :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :****:

STROKERYOTA said:
really wish I had something to make this run, everyone that knows me keeps telling me to bring the rzr, well that's outta the question for sure now...I slung a rod outta the block last Saturday night :****:. well I will defiantly b there next year. for everyone that's never been u will have a blast, everyone in our group is good people and just wanna wheel, meet new people, drink, and break **** :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :****:

I'm sure you can bum a ride from somebody and still drank and have a good time!

dragr1 said:
Yep Josh but not until Saturday afternoon

Why the afternoon?

STROKERYOTA said:
This aint no BOOOOO ****!

TacomaJD said:
I'm sure you can bum a ride from somebody and still drank and have a good time!

Why the afternoon?

Don't want to break right off the bat! Thought I broke a dang rear axle shaft sliding back down it last time, but I didn't. It may be cracked, guess we'll find out, bringing a spare