• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 15-17, 2013

John, You in solo this weekend? Avery was wanting to know which one you your bringing? I told him most likely solo.......

Crawled Boat Ramp, did all the lines in the BackSide area. Came back and hit Playground. Now back at the RV making a sandwich and watching as rain shower go over.

JohnG said:
Crawled Boat Ramp, did all the lines in the BackSide area. Came back and hit Playground. Now back at the RV making a sandwich and watching as rain shower go over.

All the backside lines are pretty fun!

The rain actually changed for the better for Saturday, they was giving light rain and now it's only supposed to be partly cloudy. :dblthumb:

Today - 50%
Saturday - 10% Partly Cloudy
Sunday - 70%

Ready to thrash!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20131115_122356.jpg
    IMG_20131115_122356.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 81
Ok, just got back in for some food. Down Hell's Revenge at night is cool. Time to add fuel to me and the buggy, and back to wheeling. Times a wastin".

JohnG said:
Ok, just got back in for some food. Down Hell's Revenge at night is cool. Time to add fuel to me and the buggy, and back to wheeling. Times a wastin".

Depending on the rain situation, I may stick around for a little night wheeling tomorrow. I still don't get off work for another hour and ain't even finished putting my front end back together yet lol. Supposed to get propane from Trey in the morning too. Gonna be a long night/early morning. :****:

Re: Re: Re: CHOC - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 15-17, 2013

zayne2427 said:
You better get to working. Gonna be a long night. We are loaded. Should be there by 9

1am and she's finished up, and loaded. Ready for a beat down! See y'all fawkers around 9

uhyda4up.jpg

Sent from my not-so-dumb phone...

Re: Re: CHOC - FATT Shack Turkey Crawl - November 15-17, 2013

Broke driver's side main leaf.....thank sweet baby Jeezus for ratchet straps...

ruse8a6e.jpg

Alabama showed us some true southern hospitality. We had problem with one of our tow rigs. One of the locals came down and saved our ass. This was the best wheelin trip I have ever had. I wanna thank every one for making this event so awesome.