• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Choccoloco Propane help

slravenel

Buddy of mine is heading to Chocco from Atlanta and is trying to get his propane tanks filled...

both places he has gone (flying J and some other smaller place in Heflin) have turned him away because his tanks are out of date.

Does anyone know any localish places that will fill a standard aluminum forklift propane tank without it being in date?

I dont ever remember this being a problem back when I ran propane...and I certainly didnt have up to date tank tags either....

thanks!

Out of all the times I have had them filled only once did some **** whistle give me trouble with them being out of date up there. If that's the case, which I doubt t it will be, I'll find the other place. It's a big truck wash place off the Bremen exit. I think. It's def down a couple exits from the temple exit. Or he could put Tractor supply in GPS and go there. There's a few on the way. The TSC on Fairburn rd in douglasville is close to the exit. :dblthumb:
Which will be before the temple exit. So if I was him I would stop at the first place and go from there.

Holler at me and Ill sell you an LS so you don't have to **** with propane anymore and youll have a smooth running, non stinking vehicle that you can fuel up at any gas station that accepts cash, check, charge, hand jobs, blow jobs, drugs, or any other form of currency. Aint that right Kush. :stir:

thanks guys I passed all the info along to him

and I also sent someone somewhere money for 2 LS's? was that what I was supposed to do? Who has my motahs?!

It wasn't me. lol Kush keeps yelling he has been robbed. Pfff nigga please. The only one who was robbed is me. Robbed of about 9 cubic feet of garage space. :flipoff1:

Re:

TSC in Cullman checks dates every time, just for a heads up.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Something has changed with filling out of date tanks. Everyone is checking dates now. They really have scared all the little filler around here. The grocery store outside of town filled mine a couple weeks ago.

The .gov has been cracking down. Three places in town have either lost their license or didn't renew it because they got caught filling out of date tanks.