• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Chris's toy (Sandtrap1986)

For a second there, I thought that was an RTI ramp off to the right and you were gonna flex it! Lol

Looks awesome! It's taller than your rig! ;-)

Awesome work dude! What're you going to do with all that open shop space?!?

That is a ramp, and don't tempt him :fawkdancesmiley:

Ohh and when I make the Toyota plunge I know where im parking it :awesomework:

For a second there, I thought that was an RTI ramp off to the right and you were gonna flex it! Lol

Looks awesome! It's taller than your rig! ;-)

Awesome work dude! What're you going to do with all that open shop space?!?

The front end needs work(brakes/bearings) that chris is going to finish so they don't stop real well. Plus I don't wanna load it up heavy till the exhaust is done and I know its running right.

Not to worry rigs are lined up to get it :redneck:

Its back from exhaust and hoping my back is feeling good enough to get back into it--but its real close now....

So Chris took it to get exhaust and I can say I was not 100% impressed. I had a location for both o2 sensors but the bungs were not placed in the correct areas and used welded flanges on the exhaust side.

But its the typical under the oil pan Y-pipe.

chris-297.jpg

So I had to pull the wiring back out for the back of the motor and re-do it. Both both o2 sensors are now fully wired in making the engine wiring now 100% done.

Driver side

chris-298.jpg

chris-299.jpg

Passenger side

chris-300.jpg

chris-301.jpg

I also forgot one circuit for the 4x4 lamp so I ran that circuit to finish up the rest of the wiring.

chris-302.jpg

So I ran the motor for a while and the p0340 (cam sensor) reset again so I went thru and checked voltages/grounds and all checked out--so I have a problem with the sensor but I need to bring my scanner home and finish checking it out.

So I took it for a drive around the block a couple times but its really low on fuel so that was short.

What the heck---did what I could in 2wd (open rear).

chris-303.jpg

chris-304.jpg

what a shitty day that day was Mike, i apologize for the exhaust shop ...came highly recommended, showed the guy the pictures explained everything and he just seemed to tune it out i guess. im glad your good at what you do and you were able to make it work......i put like 15 bucks in that thing lol guess i should have put some more in there huh haha. fancy ignition i have in that thing hahaha.:mad:. im en route to sunny san diego keep me posted :beer:

what a shitty day that day was Mike, i apologize for the exhaust shop ...came highly recommended, showed the guy the pictures explained everything and he just seemed to tune it out i guess. im glad your good at what you do and you were able to make it work......i put like 15 bucks in that thing lol guess i should have put some more in there huh haha. fancy ignition i have in that thing hahaha.:mad:. im en route to sunny san diego keep me posted :beer:

I made it work (the work is decent though) and work nicely :cool:

Its kinda cool buzzing around in it :cool:

I hadn't checked in here in a while, and was wondering if you got any pics of it posing out there the other day (I saw it as the wife and I were heading in to town in the pimpmobile :redneck:).

Looks good, Crash. As always, :awesomework: .

I hadn't checked in here in a while, and was wondering if you got any pics of it posing out there the other day (I saw it as the wife and I were heading in to town in the pimpmobile :redneck:).

dayum look what the cat dragged in :redneck:

Thanks Chris

dayum look what the cat dragged in :redneck:

Ya I see him drive by from time to time...

So I picked up a new Cam sensor and threw it in. Took it for another cruise and no codes set and seems to run decent and stop decent.

I didn't drive it to far since there was a clicking noise in the front on turns.