• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Chris's toy (Sandtrap1986)

Well guess what finally showed up..

chris-289.jpg

Chris dropped off another case but I went ahead and pulled the one that was in the rig apart and inspected it--all looked good on the inside so I chose to just use that one.

chris-290.jpg

So when I originally drained the t-case's to pull them this was sitting on the magnet and to me it looked like a ball that was used to lock a gear to a shaft and not a detent ball.

chris-291.jpg

So this is where we kinda got lucky on this whole mess--I found where the ball goes. Its to lock the speedo gear to the main shaft--without it the gear could have easily spun on the main shaft and caused some headaches down the road to figure it all out..

chris-292.jpg

So the case it all back together and I found a flange on the other case for the front drive shaft--so its ready to go back in and I will do that monday since I will be gone this weekend.

chris-293.jpg

:masturbanana[1]:you are the man Mike glad it came and you got it all figured out....will be back early next week so let me know what i can do :corn::corn:

Well I got home from the swapmeet and had a lil energy left--so I got it all put back together--lets see what happens in the am...:awesomework:

Here ya go chris....

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/61556334?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="800" height="450" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Once the front settles it should be almost level. But it moves under its own power now.

chris-294.jpg

chris-295.jpg

chris-296.jpg

So its ready for exhaust and once thats done I have a few odds/ends to tie up and then double check stuff...

Once the front settles it should be almost level. But it moves under its own power now.

chris-294.jpg

chris-295.jpg

chris-296.jpg

So its ready for exhaust and once thats done I have a few odds/ends to tie up and then double check stuff...

Looks good Crash!!!! Pull a leaf out of the front Pack for awhile it will help it get nose down!!!:redneck:

Here ya go chris....

For a second there, I thought that was an RTI ramp off to the right and you were gonna flex it! Lol

Looks awesome! It's taller than your rig! ;-)

Awesome work dude! What're you going to do with all that open shop space?!?