• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Chrome Plating

quartz

I have a license plate bracket for a motorcycle I would like to get chromed. Any ideas in the Seattle to Everett area. Sounds like most shops don't want to deal with small items and have large $ minimums.
Thanks

Sounds like most shops don't want to deal with small items and have large $ minimums.
Thanks

Correct on all counts. Why not just get a new one? Our shop used to go to a plater in the mukilteo area but their quality slowly got unacceptable.

Its a custom bracket, dont like the stock one. Want the chrome to match the bike but maybe paint or powder coating are better options.
Havent looked into powder coating yet.

You would have way more luck doing powder coating. By product from chroming stuff has run a ton of companies out of business.

I know a guy down in Renton that can do chrome paint. He isn't cheap, but it's bound to be less then plating. Just an option.

X3 on Art. It's been a few years but he did a fair amount of work for me and it was primo.

Your other option to get around the minimun order is to find a body or custom shop (choppers, rods, etc..) that sends out alot of parts to get chromed. They will usually add you part to the stuff they are sending out. That's how I got mine over the mts to Art.

Latest posts