• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Coalmont TN OHV New Park info

redneckengineered

Trailer Park Panty Dropper
I got a response to my question on FB...

"currently we are concentrating on easy and moderate trails for sxs and full-size. We currently have a rock harvesting lease on 1/3 of the property which expires in October, once they move out this area will provide some hard core trails. For now AOP would be your closest choice for Buggy trails."

BLT94YJ

"currently we are concentrating on easy and moderate trails for sxs and full-size. We currently have a rock harvesting lease on 1/3 of the property which expires in October, once they move out this area will provide some hard core trails. For now AOP would be your closest choice for Buggy trails."
Wat’s AOP? Nevver ben there

Trailabite

Wat’s AOP? Nevver ben there

The Luke

Atleast they shot ya straight.

Pumpkin

Atleast they shot ya straight.
I kind of know most of all the guys involved with this new park. It will give us a place to send the stock rigs or the ones wanting a extremely easy ride. Told them it will be a great trade off and good for business on both ends.

Pumpkin

Any time you want to go check it out, hit Lurch (Shawn Parson) up. This will basically be in his back yard. Yes there should be room to make black trails.

ridered3

Not Rigless
I kind of know most of all the guys involved with this new park. It will give us a place to send the stock rigs or the ones wanting a extremely easy ride. Told them it will be a great trade off and good for business on both ends.

:dblthumb: That's what I was hoping would happen for both of y'all (Coalmont and AOP).

Primary

HardlineCrawlers Assistant
Here are some related products that HardlineCrawlers members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to HardlineCrawlers’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to HardlineCrawlers discussions about these products.