• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COLEWORX PRO TJ "THE RIDDLER" OWNER CHARLIE FOX - Photo shoot included

COLEWORX

COLWORX PERIOD
Hey Guys,

Here are some new pics of our latest project, hope you guys like them!!! Everything on the build has been goin great so far. Some of you guys were wondering about the welding on the last post, they was just mock-up. We are all excited to get this project to powder coat and paint and start rebuild as soon a possible. In the background of the first pic is Highlighter getting TH 400, reverse gear of the NV 4500 is the same as the first gear making the trans not as effective in reverse. Will sure miss the strength of the ole 4500 tho. P.S. Any one wanting to buy, have a good deal on bell housing and trans that goes to Atlas or 205, or stock Dodge Cummins truck diesel using Dodge version because its stronger that Chevy, have all adapters to mate trans to Chevy motor. Thanks for all your great comments and support. Hope to see you guys at Golden Mountain for New Years!!! :driving:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: UPDATE COLEWORX PRO TJ "THE RIDDLER" OWNER CHARLIE FOX

Another great build Cole!!! :driving: can't wait to see it at Golden Mountain.

Come join us at Jellico after you leave Golden instead of going to windrock. Windrock only has rail trail and rattle rock. More hard trails at Rocky top(Jellico). Plus we are going to have some new ones cut out by new years

As always great attention to detail.

I like the skid plate attached around the front of the motor.

Nice ride! When is the Highlighter going to be done?

Amazing work. Cant wait to see it finished

Thank you hotrod peyton.. advanced adaptors is making me a 300m output shaft broke the stock shaft w/ the stick shift, trying to make it stronger, i think the automatic will not be as bad on parts as the direct drive of the clutch. Will be at new year's ride at golden mtn, where we will debut the riddler. Thanks for all the positive support!!!

COLEWORX said:
Thank you hotrod peyton.. advanced adaptors is making me a 300m output shaft broke the stock shaft w/ the stick shift, trying to make it stronger, i think the automatic will not be as bad on parts as the direct drive of the clutch. Will be at new year's ride at golden mtn, where we will debut the riddler. Thanks for all the positive support!!!

I like the new shoes on the higlighter. :flipoff1:

CHASMAN9 said:
I like the new shoes on the higlighter. :flipoff1:
Need me some of those fo sho :afro: You can do major burn outs on tubby :****:

No problem Coleworx. After building one I see how hard it is to come out with a good looking finish product. I can't even dream of how much thought ya'll put in these rigs to turn out show cars to beat on. :dblthumb:

HEHE!! Hey Payton, Chris Rock put it best...."Its the difference between a career and a job"......I LOVE THIS!!!! :dblthumb: Thanks guys.

that rig is sweet! :woot:

can't wait to see it at golden mountain!

Bryan is the body fiberglass or is it just sheet metal stuff that you cut up?

Matt O. the body is jeep tub, we fab the fenders and rearend, and the hood is fiberglass.

Ol fox better be gettn in good wit JP (painter) so he can fix the dents after every ride. :flipper:

Ok Timmy Cameron aka "Baby Maximum Destruction" also known as junior mentz (not the candy) i know you think you don't like cosmetics but your going to miss your ex girlfriend, jenny!! won't have to worry about the cosmetics on the new project i'm building you...

P.S. Maybe they'll let us in the Las Vegas finals!! I want to jump cars!!!

Junior Mentz. laughing1 molaugh

rig looks great , can't wait to wheel with you guys again at GOlden Mountain.

You do amazing work! drool

It's cool to see shop pics from the "mysterious" Coleworx. I was beginning to think you guys were a myth! laughing1