• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

COLEWORX PRO TJ "THE RIDDLER" OWNER CHARLIE FOX - Photo shoot included

Wow!!!!!!! Man, that is so nice.

Mr.Coleworx, you are an artist when it comes to the buggy business. I would have a hard time beating on that sucker. Great job Coleworx. :dblthumb:

I had trouble finding the hex style aluminum link i had been using, so i used my steel mock up bars until i could get them in and get them polished, we're going to change them out. Charlie really wanted to be able to use his rig and so we decided to not let that slow getting it completed

Any new wheeling pics of this one, and how bout some sneak pics of Camerons new ride

Got to see the rig wheel hard yesterday... I know it lost some paint at the bottom of everest... lol I could see it on the rocks as i came backin off of that damn rock after poppin a stub...

Rig is tits. :****:

Going to try to finish Mr. Cameron's new chasis around March 1. Alot of ppl around east have called wanting me to build an aetna style chasis, this is what Mr. Cameron wanted i don't think you will be disappointed with the outcome... I'll try and post a build thread towards the end of the build. I'm sure TC won't disappoint you w/ his driving style.

Sweet, can't wait to see him treat it like a 2 dollar hooker with her face planted in a pillow beating the shiot out of that thing!!!... I am sure it will have the Coleworx touch with the beat the fawk out of me attitude!!!