• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Concerning IZZY

The section of closed trail isn't on state parks property. The property line is at the cliff face or at least it was on the maps I read at the time.

The line is 100' from the cliff edge which the closed portion of trail falls into..

And for the record I was very involed in that situation to help keep from loosing any more thanwe could have--for the record. But in your eyes I am sure I still did wrong..

Why would you assume that? As I recall I helped do some of the work and donated some of the building materials to put up the fence.

Just a feeling I get (and I wasn't refering to you, in general).

But yes--your donation was vey helpful...

yeah i remember when said named group of people were busted in the TA area me and a buddy got a late start and were up in reiter that day but not with said named group. I hope that who ever reads what crash posted takes it into great consideration. we all need to stay as educated as possible on the grey areas because though it may suck that u cant wheel an area that u've been wheelin for ever or just thought it looked fun, in the end its gonna determine the fate of wheelin in the reiter area. I know alot of people are new to the area and dont know whats goin on or how its changed but that is why I am urging you to stay educated. help us protect what we have left. I wheeled an rode these trails for as long as i can remeber. hell its where i learned to wheel and sickens me to see what people have done to the trails and how bad things have changed(on both ends of the spectrum). any way i am rambling now so i am gonna shut her down. just be mindful of your surroundings while up wheelin. if u see an area that looks like u shouldnt be there, you probly should. dont be affraid to ask questions. thats why this forum is here. thanks

I don't know everything about the whole Wild Sky thing, I kinda distanced myself from it as I knew it was just bullshit. They love to make Wilderness out of land that has been used for years...
Anyway, it seems that it would be a huge oversight on their part to include the "road" into the boundary, as Wilderness is "roadless." But, they could just dig the road up every 20' to make it officially roadless like they have done before.