• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Congrats to Ridered!

The Luke

He done did git 'imself engaged last night!

Congrats Patrick! :drinkers

*insert angry old men telling you not to do it here*

Re: Re: Congrats to Ridered!

Nice! Open invite to everybody on the board right? We'll all just stand there drinking and screaming :flashemifyougotem!!!!

Thanks fellas! Been in the works for awhile now.

On the way home last night I asked her, "By the way, did you say yes?"

Her answer, "I took the damn ring didn't I?" :****:

Now to let her start running around like a chicken with her head cut off planning whatever she wants.

TBItoy said:
:dblthumb:

I'm gettin hitched June 15 at GMP

Nick, congrats to ya'll. Guessing you'll get hitched then hit the trails huh.

ridered3 said:
Thanks fellas! Been in the works for awhile now.

On the way home last night I asked her, "By the way, did you say yes?"

Her answer, "I took the damn ring didn't I?" :****:

Now to let her start running around like a chicken with her head cut off planning whatever she wants.

Nick, congrats to ya'll. Guessing you'll get hitched then hit the trails huh.

Actually I'm gonna get everyone together to move tables/chairs/hang lights on Friday night, then do some night riding. :drinkers: Then on Saturday she wants to do the whole "don't see each other till the wedding" deal, since we arent doing any other tradtional wedding stuff,.... So I'll probably ride all day and hang out in the woods and avoid the big pavilion till about 5pm that night.

TBItoy said:
Actually I'm gonna get everyone together to move tables/chairs/hang lights on Friday night, then do some night riding. :drinkers: Then on Saturday she wants to do the whole "don't see each other till the wedding" deal, since we arent doing any other tradtional wedding stuff,.... So I'll probably ride all day and hang out in the woods and avoid the big pavilion till about 5pm that night.

Sounds like a good plan for you then, as long as you aren't late...

Re: Re: Congrats to Ridered!

Or covered head to toe in mud and grease... haha

TBItoy said:

Have you contacted My Big Fat Redneck Wedding yet?

Neal3000 said:
Have you contacted My Big Fat Redneck Wedding yet?

:flipoff1: :flipgotcha: :flipper:

It's gonna be a classy ceremony with no rockcrawlers/offroading involved (at least that's what she thinks)

Didn't mean to steal Patrick's thread... Congrats :dblthumb:

you will soon have to change your avatar... lol

Attachments

• ridered.bmp
    74.4 KB · Views: 466
TBItoy said:

It's gonna be a classy ceremony with no rockcrawlers/offroading involved (at least that's what she thinks)

Riiiiiiiight........I'm going to be doing open header laps around the campground during the ceremony

TBItoy said:

Didn't mean to steal Patrick's thread... Congrats :dblthumb:

No worries on my end! GMP does sound like a great setup for ya'll.

As far as Big Redneck Wedding goes, the same people that "starred" in Big Redneck Vacation got hitched on Big Redneck Wedding so if anyone decides to go that route, it could lead to the celebrity lifestyle... :****:

FM5332FF said:
you will soon have to change your avatar... lol

Nice job on the avatar. Will have to save that one for later.

Neal3000 said:
Riiiiiiiight........I'm going to be doing open header laps around the campground during the ceremony

do it! :driving: :dblthumb:

:afro: you ever been to GMP anyway? A bunch of them fancy ACC toyotas were up there this weekend, puttin' around the gravel roads

TBItoy said:
do it! :driving: :dblthumb:

:afro: you ever been to GMP anyway? A bunch of them fancy ACC toyotas were up there this weekend, puttin' around the gravel roads

Once for a GTR ride....i had a blast there, loved it.

Neal3000 said:
Once for a GTR ride....i had a blast there, loved it.

we cut (another) new trail there last saturday. Turns left out of the middle of Honeybee, climbs 2 new ledges, then ties into the top of Razorback at the staircase.

Lots more trails will be getting cut out this winter also. :driving:

ridered3 said:
Thanks! Maybe I could talk her out of a cruise and into the trip out West we talked about a few years ago?
If you go west, see Zion National Park. It is a 3 hour drive from Vegas. The most beautiful place I have ever been.

Latest posts