• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Congrats to Ridered!

Neal3000 said:
Better buy yourself a rig before you do it or your gonna be fawked

The good news is that she informed me a few months back that the next vehicle I buy had better be able to crawl rocks. So I should have that part under control.

ridered3 said:
The good news is that she informed me a few months back that the next vehicle I buy had better be able to crawl rocks. So I should have that part under control.

Listen to the voice of experience......That attitude can change quickly

My wife went on one ride with me to Windrock. That was her first and last. She hates it but does not complain about me going or spending money on the sport. After nearly 30 years of marriage, I think she is glad to get rid of me for a few days.

Sawzall said:
My wife went on one ride with me to Windrock. That was her first and last. She hates it but does not complain about me going or spending money on the sport. After nearly 30 years of marriage, I think she is glad to get rid of me for a few days.

Thanks for the well wished and advice. Back in the day she used to ride with TC in his (pre buggy/pre-HERO) days, so I think its in her blood thankfully.

Re: Re: Congrats to Ridered!

Mine has been hooked on it since the first time I took her. Only thing she isn't a fan of is down time.. she doesn't understand that part yet..

So got a couple of random questions,

1) Any recommendations for cruise or all included island visit for the end of April?

2) Anyone in the area south of Franklin, TN (Arrington, Triune, Chapel Hill, Nolensville, etc) have or know of a cool, rustic barn we could borrow for the ceremony?

race_jeep said:
We went to punta cana, Dominican republic and had a great time, I highly recommend it. :dblthumb:

Cool deal. I assume that was an all inclusive trip? If so, do you have a preferred provider for this trip?

Re: Re: Congrats to Ridered!

We went to the Bahamas, 5 day cruise. Loved it because we got to come and go as we please, food was free and plenty to see. The wife's cousin went to an all inclusive in Mexico and kept calling us because they were bored. But Patrick, you know how Kim is.

ridered3 said:
So got a couple of random questions,

1) Any recommendations for cruise or all included island visit for the end of April?

We went to Antigua on our honeymoon last year and stayed at a Sandals Resort and this year we went to the Bahamas and stayed at a Sandals again. Its all inclusive and it's couples only so there are no kids are drunk groups of younger people. Only time it cost extra is if you want to do outside excursions they offer.

Latest posts