• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cooler ideas?

Re: Re: Cooler ideas?

biggin said:
Peterson's just did a 40qt cooler test. Yeti was close to the bottom and Canyon Coolers was at the top. It was also cheaper than the Yeti.
Pretty sure yeti was dead last, they didnt keep ice as long as some of the others, pelican, canyon, etc. Had the worst warranty at 5 years, and were the only one not 100% made in the usa

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Re:

Holy **** I've never even heard of a Yeti cooler but I looked them up on Amazon and are people really buying 300 + dollar coolers?!?!? ****....

Re:

tonybolton said:
Holy **** I've never even heard of a Yeti cooler but I looked them up on Amazon and are people really buying 300 + dollar coolers?!?!? ****....

All day erry day!!! Even the sacks are $300

Re:

Dunno bout their coolers but a girl bought me one of their coozies and it's badass. I don't like using regular ones anymore. Drinking them before they get cold in the middle of the summer turns into me being **** faced. I like being able to enjoy a beer at my own pace.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Say what you want I bought two yetis and had them a year before I decided to be a dealer. But I use my 65 everyday in the summer and it works great. We also camp a lot so there super for keeping ice, at least for me. I will say this. If you put ice in a hot cooler your wasting your time and money. They need to be precooled. I put a large bag of ice with a couple cases of water on Monday I've still got ice on Friday sitting in the back of my truck. I guess it depends on how much you use them to justify the cost.

al1tonyota said:
My yeti will hold ice for two months blah blah blah all it is is justification for spending way to much on a damn cooler! If you got a gayzr you gotta have a yeti, if you need that little bump to get you in the cool kid group you buy a yeti, if a cooler won't fit and your low on sack buy a yeti sack to get ya there! :rolf:

Agreed. My Igloo from the Wallmarks does the same thing.

prechilling mine does not do a thing to help it, I put ice in it every day in the summer for a week straight then packed it full and tried to actually use it and had no ice the next night.

I must drink fast cause I've never needed beer cold for a week lol how much are the ecv bag coolers?

Re:

tonybolton said:

Never heard of Yeti?
You know, we landed on the moon, too...

Elliott said:
, but my yeti cup is a bad mofo, we are actually giving a bunch away for Xmas gifts this year.

Funny you say that, we have run out and have a waiting list of over 100, they should arrive Tuesday.

JohnG said:
Funny you say that, we have run out and have a waiting list of over 100, they should arrive Tuesday.

We've been told the same thing. I hope that's not what there telling everyone.

JohnG said:

Everyone my wife checked with a week ago was out of the cups, most though they wouldn't get any more in till after xmas, that just goes to show how awesome a 30 cup can be.

Re: Re:

tonybolton said:
Sorry my cooler tech is not up to par. I forgot we all know everything about everything on the internet.

My response was just bafflement that anyone that could be in to outdoor type hobbies as much as you seem to be and had never heard of Yeti. Even if you and your friends don't have one, you have had to seen a Yeti cooler or even Yeti sticker on a Z71.
Afterall, most the folks that wear Yeti hats... don't own a cooler.

Sorry.

il_fullxfull.24046726.jpg