• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Corbeau Seats ??????????????????????????

KyTrash

I have a pair of Corbeau seats. I need a new cover for one of them. Can I get a new cover ? How do I tell which model of seat that I have? I didn't think that this belonged in Tech. Any help would be appreciated.

I know you can get covers I contacted Corbeau to get them. Some of the vendors probably can get them. I am not sure on the model for certain but was told a tag was sewed on the inside of the cover on the bottom. If you post pics somebody probably help get you on the right track for which seats they are.

Thanks for the help civicminededex79. I called Corbeau and ordered a new cover this morning.

For future reference, Corbeau's website has a full listing of all the seats they offer with detailed pictures of each one so you can match what you have up and see the specs on it. I had to do that with some Corbeau A4 race seats in a Z06 Corvette I had last year. Took them out before I traded the vette off and had to get on their website to get the specs on them to list them on Craigslist.....and they sold in less than a week :****: