• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Corvette Boat

gamjunior

Seen this today and it can be yours for only $1.7mil....... I think its pretty bad ass...

48 foot 2012 ZR48 MTI
The power for this monster comes from two Mercury Racing 1350 HP twin-turbo engines with number 8 drives. :tc :tc

42003_5.jpg

42003_1.jpg

42003_4.jpg

42003_9.jpg

42003_7.jpg

42003_6.jpg

Pier 57 is Badass, if ever over that way it's worth stopping by checking them out!

Kick ass boat, but the "theme" part isn't my cup of tea.

Question on the trailering it on it's side. Any worries of fluids leaking?

SON OF A BITCH...........................someone stole BATMANS freakin boat :wtflol:

That looks like what one of them dudes on revenge of the nerds would have built if he won the lottery ;D

Bones said:
Question on the trailering it on it's side. Any worries of fluids leaking?

I always wondered the same thing. Lori and I went to an offshore race in Gulf Shores a few years ago and all the big boats were being towed like that. If they don't tow them on the side then there to wide to fit down the road.

Not in for the theme part but Marine Technologies Inc. (MTI) build some killer race hulls. One of their more recognizeable boats was "MOJO" in Miami Vice. Not my cup o tea when it comes to boats, but Id love to go for a hotlap in one.

I'm with Bones, dont care for the corvette stuff, the cockpit is extra gay. :puke:

You aint a baller 'til you haul your **** on the side.

2yu128m.jpg

InDaShop said:
I'm with Bones, dont care for the corvette stuff, the cockpit is extra gay. :puke:

Real 'vettes only have 2 seats. 'Vettes are only useful for one thing, "Aw, **** man, I'd give you a ride, but I'm taking Candy home." But a truck does the same thing for half the price. :****:

that corvette boat will run around 175 to 180ish. the turbine boat shown on the hwy will break 200+ mph easy!!!!! adrenaline rush for sure!!!!!!!!!