• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

country fried home videos????

muchado

:drinkers:

Country Fried Home Videos on CMT wants Muchado footage.

Gonna talk to the guy there at 11:30... He left a message yesterday :eat: :drinkers:

cool?

They make fun of rednecks pretty good so make sure you know how they're gonna spin it??

Nothing can top the time they had people "bee fighting" That was hilarious. A bunch of hillbillys in a circle with their backs together swatting bees!!! They kept going back out to fight the bees

rockwild said:
cool?

They make fun of rednecks pretty good so make sure you know how they're gonna spin it??

Nothing can top the time they had people "bee fighting" That was hilarious. A bunch of hillbillys in a circle with their backs together swatting bees!!! They kept going back out to fight the bees

ya... friend of mine had his footage on there for the truck rolling off the side of the mountain in amdf1 they interviewed him and it worked out well.. I'll see what they wanna do..

Bones said:
:afro: hope they talk in $$ signs. thumb.gif

"Hi Rob, this is Jonathan from First Television. I have seen several of your videos and would like to talk to you about licensing some of your footate." aka greenbacks hitit I think Chris walked away with a few hundred bucks outta the deal so it isn't big money but anything helps!

rockwild said:
cool?

That grandma doing it is molaugh molaugh molaugh.

Congrats on the offer. thumb.gif

Woodlee said:
The guy that pulled off his seat belt New Years weekend after the roll was priceless. It would be good for that show for sure.

Oh yea dude, seatbelt guy is an awesome shot--right there close up on him. I have so much from the new video thanks to you southern boys that I think we'll be able to get a good amount of air time for sure... how about Tyler at Morris Mountain holding a dead armandillo in a to-go box? Or the mountain man jumpin outta a mud covered 4x4 el camino sayin "you like that truck huh boy" "yea we tekkker down in the crick and she do good"... Damn I love the dirty dirty souf. How about some dumb redneck in a chevy on 20's and big military tires dumpin it over and havin' a yard sale for the camera---oh wait that was P :flipoff1: good times! Callin dude on lunch we'll see what's up.

MUCHADO said:
Oh yea dude, seatbelt guy is an awesome shot--right there close up on him. I have so much from the new video thanks to you southern boys that I think we'll be able to get a good amount of air time for sure... how about Tyler at Morris Mountain holding a dead armandillo in a to-go box? Or the mountain man jumpin outta a mud covered 4x4 el camino sayin "you like that truck huh boy" "yea we tekkker down in the crick and she do good"... Damn I love the dirty dirty souf. How about some dumb redneck in a chevy on 20's and big military tires dumpin it over and havin' a yard sale for the camera---oh wait that was P :flipoff1: good times! Callin dude on lunch we'll see what's up.

Ima be famous as **** son ! laughing1

( Rob, holla I got something I think you want... and i aint talkin crabs.. ) check yo PM

P said:
Ima be famous as **** son ! laughing1

( Rob, holla I got something I think you want... and i aint talkin crabs.. ) check yo PM

I guess I gotta work on some video this weekend so next week when I'm in LA I can just drop by their office with a tape fulla chit thumb.gif

EDIT: just talked to the guy, pays well so I have a meeting scheduled for Thursday Morning :drinkers:

P said:
Kickass man, congrats that should net you some great exposure as well no ?

Yes it will... And that's the reason behind doing it. Hey hopefully they want your clip rolling, I'll toss ya some $$ if they do to help out the race team thumb.gif

bigsilly said:
Damn Rob, that is awesome. I am happy for you. thumb.gif

Thanks.

This guy has only seen online clips so he really hasn't seen crap :eek: laughing1 Hopefully what I have got is what they are lookin' for.

bigsilly said:
Fixed it for you :afro:

It's on a per clip basis. The $ per clip is pretty good--actually the offer he made me is quite a bit higher than their normal submission rate as advertised on the show and website.

Barbie jeep'n is one of the things they might get next year--after AMDF3 is out. I don't want all the video from the new DVD on country fried home videos---that'd make for some upset customers--and be a personal let down... I'll sell out some but not all :flipoff1: