• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

country fried home videos????

blacksheep10 said:
lets hope they buy at least 1 of them. damn I want some race money. Hard to make the truck payment and then make it to the race. :woody:

I'm still ridin dirty with no reg.... dammit it's hard to **** over $1k... At least I got insurance laughing1

MUCHADO said:
I'm still ridin dirty with no reg.... dammit it's hard to **** over $1k... At least I got insurance laughing1
And here I've thought you were a messican all this time, why didn't you say you were only half messican.

The half that has insurance. molaugh

InDaShop said:
And here I've thought you were a messican all this time, why didn't you say you were only half messican.

The half that has insurance. molaugh

laughing1 That's funny... I don't even have a good excuse for it :flipoff1:

We met with the guy today, I think it went good, he bought us lunch :drinkers: and we watched the footage... He liked several clips... so we'll see. He wants more XRRA and I didn't bring CIFB (DOH!) so I may end up with more when that happens.... He liked a couple of Kelly's clips but was cringing at the hi8 so we'll see what he does with that. Hopefully he'll at least use one of those clips. :drinkers:

He's the producer of this show and just barely 25 years old :afro: :eek:... For sure a good contact, talked alot about jobs in LA for video production. I'm seriously thinkin I may end up moving this direction to do video work instead of what I'm doing now back in KC. I met a guy in the airport that is the executive producer for a show on SPEED as well, gave me his card and said they always have new projects they hire guys for :drinkers:

Sounds like you are on the right track Rob. It is all about networking. Make contacts and keep your name out there and something will present itself before you know it.

Rob what ever happend to the Dirty South Video. I have been witing for it fo 2 years now.. If you ever got it out you would make so $$$.... you are worse than Ricky.... Get it togeather man.

Sorry Ricky made me type that....... pepper.gif

Yea I think both Kelly and I will get some good outta it..
Holy traffic and weirdos out here!!! There have already been white fender prerunner spottings like crazy haha...

Does this country fried guy need some Tenn. Rock bouncing videos? I got tons of video and I can always use money.