• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crab Fishin

ChevyGuy

Well me, my buddy and my dads friend are going in his new boat out to the water to get some crabsss. 2 Hour soaks with I think 4 pots? While they soak we will be fishing for something else, I forgot what, my dads friend was kinda mumbling the words, it was about beer thirty for him. Same thing with where we are going, couldnt understand but ill have all the details when I get back later on today and have some pictures!

Right around tacoma narrows was where we were, what a day.

Got into the water, docked, boat didnt start for 3 hours, someone gave us a battery, we headed out, the swells were HUGE for out there in a 18 foot river boat, we ended up losing most of the power in the engine, we ended up having to beach it and found seewead in the prop, got power and found nice spot, set 2 soaks, 8 rock crab were keepers.

On the way back the swells were even bigger, I threw the life vest on, but we made it back, such a fun ride tho. Addrenaline (F my spelling) out there is awsome.

Im uploading pics

675A0070.jpg

675A0066.jpg

675A0065.jpg

675A0064.jpg

675A0063.jpg

675A0059.jpg

No pics of crab, starfish got in the way

Last edited:
we went out a soaked some pots last week, scored about 15 keepers [rock crab] for maybe 3-4 cups meat. not that much for the work but lots of fun!

Yeah for the hell we went through in the ride in the boat to the spot we soaked, 8 rock crab brought home wasnt much of a pay but it was sure fun.

I saw on the news the next morning that the coast gaurd said it was to dangourous to go out in the water that day. I didnt see 1 other boat out there. Except for the ferey

Latest posts