• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bass Fishing

xtremetoyo

anyone on here an avid bass fisherman? just started in march of 2011 and im hooked! just seeing if anyone else on here bass fishes too.

Used to be . Bought a new boat this past year and looking to get back into it. Top fishing is a hoot.

I am during the spring and summer. I have a small two man boat decked out for lake fishing. Would love to setup a NW Wheelers Bass tournament sometime this year. We could raise some money for a good cause or a fish fry.

I dont fish for bass.

I slay them. I am the Logmaster. The Lilly pad Predator. Stump Slalom cast king.

Washington is a ten pounder paridise.

I haven't Bass fished in years. I kinda miss it... Nothing more exciting than getting a Big Mouth to swallow your worm.

I used to tournament fish a lot, but moving from Texas where you can catch 10-14lbers all day, to here where 4-5 lbs is a good average took the fun out of it, so I sold my bass boat. Silver lake down by Castle Rock is great in the spring with a pumkin colored YUM wooly beavertail, pitch it under logs, rig it carolina style :cool:

Here are a couple 2-3 pounders from Silver Lake

Attachments

• Fishing 001.jpg
    Fishing 001.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 117
  • Vacation 007.jpg
    Vacation 007.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 117
I love bass fishing, unfortunetly I don't get to do it as much as I like to. Nothing quite like getting a big bass on the line using ultra light gear.

Here is one I caught on Samish Lake. Had a octupus hook stuck in his gullet, so we kept him. Excelent fish and chips.:awesomework:

l.jpg

They dont grow em in Idaho like they do on the wetside.:redneck:

26869_115454855141657_100000314301973_171814_5475886_n.jpg