• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crack in my Y pipe...

S10slayer

Should i patch it i don't want to spend a lot of money on new pipes right now F that! what should i do? and no i can't put curry on it its too greasy!

You have crack in your Y pipe? Sounds inefficient. I would take it out and put it in a crack pipe.

:flipoff:

A little 16 gauge patch and torch weld it in place? Doesn't sound like a big deal.

CrustyJeep said:
You have crack in your Y pipe? Sounds inefficient. I would take it out and put it in a crack pipe.

:flipoff:

A little 16 gauge patch and torch weld it in place? Doesn't sound like a big deal.

thanks for the advice...il see what i can do at class today:kissmyass:

Is it tube or a casting? I've had great succes on two toyotas welding the joint where the tow pipes go into one.

cisco said:
Is it tube or a casting? I've had great succes on two toyotas welding the joint where the tow pipes go into one.

its tube its right before it connects to the headers there. the headers come down and then its bolted there like michael bolton and then right there bam a little bit..i think ill just go find some used/new ones

S10slayer said:
its tube its right before it connects to the headers there. the headers come down and then its bolted there like michael bolton and then right there bam a little bit..i think ill just go find some used/new ones
You didnt even answer his question. Bring it to me and Rey will fab up some new pipes for ya.

Toyoda said:
You didnt even answer his question. Bring it to me and Rey will fab up some new pipes for ya.

i will for sure ur gonna fab it? HAHAHA ur just a :cheer: fix ur **** before the 10th and ill worry about mine :puke: :flipoff:

CrustyJeep said:
I think we may be witnessing the emergance of a new language...

hell ya thats what im all about might as well :) feb 10th i can't wait to finally get out there, my :poo: is almost together here. i can't wait to :mad: in the new swampers woo woo