• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawl magazine

hinton

what is the deal with them bought the magazine back in october and have yet to see one in the mail. anyone else have the problem i tried to go to the internet site but it will not come up so who do i call or what is going on its starting to piss me off :****:.

I bet they are done. If it comes back to press, it will be under another name. Not like everyone did not see it coming. Just my opinion, based on history, not facts.

I hate to say it, but I really didnt think they would last as long as they did.... it was a cool run while it lasted. Neeeeeeeeeeeeext . laughing1

yea i was thinking i might have wasted my money on the mag then i saw that post on pirate and was like well ****, i was hoping yall would give me some better news

There is a new magizine that will be out soon called Southern Wheelin. They are the only mag based in the south and will be covering all of the major events at the parks. They have been to Grey Rock, Mountian Side, Choco and I think Morris MNT, along with some other events so far. The lady's name is Dana Burrage, she is with Crawfords publishing. Their website will be: southernwheelin.com. The First copy should be out soon, so maybe it will be a good replacement for this area even if they don't go out west for now.

whats out west? if i wanted to read about babies i would get the Northside news letter skully It would be nice to get some kind of good rag on a regular basis

At first I liked the mag cuz the first issues I got had alot of Ricky B's stuff in it. Then our part of the country was left out for the west coast, and now I can't get the web site to even pull up. If they are done I'm pissed cuz I got one free issue from BTF a while ago and only 3 issues from what I think is an expensive subscription.

we called in dec. to talk about our subscription, and they convinced my wife to renew. still waiting on the back issue they were suppose to send me. makes me :puke: to waste money like that.