• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawling spots

there is a spoy that i thought was cool in ording right on the carbin river there is a walking trail right next to it thats 2 or 3 miles long and do to flooding they rebilt the sides of the river bank and theres some realy good vert climbs and lots of patenchel on making more and theres lots of parking ill git the address for the park that its at /by

im in too. I go there all the time and its close to home. Ive been looking for some good rock to get in there.

i live down in lacey and theres tumwater falls chase bank downtown the lookout tower and prezzpoint park down here iv crawled 4 seasons that place sucks to meny bind spots the only good thing is when u break something u might b able to buy it right there

Four Seasons ain't bad, you just have to be a good driver and actually pay attention to the little things. They're saying they'll have comps there this summer if they get enough people to jump in. I just bought a 2.2 Losi Night Crawler so I might try to join in.

I took a trip up to Tinkahm Tinkham (sp?) Road off of I-90 on the way up to Snoqualmie a couple of days ago. We were looking for snow, but on the way, found this about .8 miles from the exit.
It wound on and on up the hill. There was another one about a hundred yard past it.

1082601tink01.jpg

1082601tink02.jpg

1082601tink03.jpg

1082601tink04.jpg

Generous ammount of parking.
1082601tink05.jpg

1082601tink06.jpg

Whatcom County Crawlin?

Anybody crawlin up here in Whatcom County? Or close? I'm new to the RC crawlin world and looking to link up with others.
Thank's, Lynn

crawler001.jpg

Latest posts