• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawling spots

Monolithic rock at reiter

Well for those who wheel or ride up at Reiter--this is in this area. Unfortunatly google maps won't pick up the forest service road that leads up to the area.... But the roads to the area are accessable by a 2wd car...

But for starters here is the map
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=....843234,-121.63172&spn=0.008641,0.022144&z=16

That will get you close--but not there.

Once you are heading down reiter road--after you pass a large gravel parking area on your left--go past that till you see a dirt road on your left(there is a bunch of large bolders and a white gate thats open)--turn there

Follow the bumpy road down till you go under the power lines---from this point you have 2 ways to get to the rock..

To get to the lower section just turn right and head east down the power lines and you will see them on your left

To get to the upper section go straight under the power lines and back into the trees. Once in the trees turn right and follow the gravel road up--you will see the rocks after like a 1/4 of a mile.

Now there are alot of small sections--and I have been slowly removing dirt off the rocks. And if you hike into the woods above the roacks--there are more up there..

Here are some of the lower sections

reiter1.jpg

reiter2.jpg

reiter3.jpg

Here is one on the side of the hill between the upper/lower road

reiter4.jpg

Here is the large rock face--that we wheel up. There is some good stuff but unfortunately its usually got a tad of dirt on it...

reiter5.jpg

reiter6.jpg

reiter7.jpg

reiter8.jpg

Right in front of the shop. Bunch of easy lines, bunch of pin-and-pray lines. If anyone in the covington/black diamond area wants to do some crawling pm me.

a4-7.jpg

A couple of mine, I have more plus about a mile of motorcycle trail in the woods here, now I need to actually get a damn truck to use on it and hack back all the weeds that've grown since the pics. If I ever get a rig going (read that as "as soon as my trans is in the yota and I've aquired a losi crawler) some of you local guys might have to come crawl.
There's actually a second line around the left of that small tree made up of much smaller rocks.
IMG_0017-2.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

Last edited:
Right in front of the shop. Bunch of easy lines, bunch of pin-and-pray lines. If anyone in the covington/black diamond area wants to do some crawling pm me.

a4-7.jpg

I live in Issaquah and frequently visit 4-corners and covington, I was on my way up to Evans creek yesterday to do some RC-crawling but had to fix a U-joint in my jeep instead:booo: Lets crawl!

Ok so I spent some more time looking around for another lunch time spot. This time I found an even better location and closer to work. This is off main street on Reformatory road which goes down below the prison and just past Cadman next to the river. Unlike the other location off of 203 I found the rocks are smaller and closer spaced for better lines. There are numerous spots along like 800ft of the road down on the bank above the river. But there should be enough spots to try---to keep me busy for a while
Here is the location
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...835831,-121.994505&spn=0.004076,0.011222&z=17

And here are 2 of the spots out of a bunch
monroe10.jpg

monroe11.jpg

monroe12.jpg

monroe13.jpg

tenino park

Attachments

• 100_1205.jpg
    100_1205.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 282
  • 100_1206.jpg
    100_1206.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 282
  • 100_1208.jpg
    100_1208.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 100_1209.jpg
    100_1209.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 281
tenino park

that water is so cold, we jump in there then go to the dechutes. Its so cold it makes the river feel warm!:beer:

It would be fun to crawl the trail on the hill, its pretty steep and has the cool abandoned building at the top with all the concrete.:awesomework:

Crash, have you checked the boat launch off lewis by the bridge?!?! That's a little further away than the Pen. road though... Although you could park behind the B&G club and walk down from there....

Lol most pics i judt thougt were funny..but that hillside would be cool.. its really steep.. some spots almost unwalkable....also if anyone is ever in the area i got lots of property..once i get a crawler,i wil have a course built as well

17201 Canyon rd e puyallup, wa. this is a rockpile on the left side of the road if you are heading south(towards graham) at a gravel pit. It is outside of any fences, and was really fun, even in the rain. Here are some pics.

SD530770.jpg

SD530771.jpg

SD530779.jpg

SD530774.jpg

SD530780.jpg

SD530773.jpg

Tumwater falls park. it is right next to the brewery. lots of fun stuff for 2.2 comp rigs, supers and scalers. here is a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzpMtMcfUjc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCKxTb1QQsQ

It's got some AWESOME rocks, but I was told by a rather un-friendly park employee that toy trucks were not welcome in their privately owned park. I once had really high hopes for holding a comp there.

Keep us informed on how it goes running there.

I don't have an RC crawler but I went camping at Cougar Rock campground in Mt Rainier national park this weekend. There were so many neat rocks that every time I saw them I thought maybe I'll go pick up a crawler just so I have something to do in camp besides drink beer and eat. In addition, the Nisqually river is really low right now and there's probably a football field wide area for miles with all kinds of rocks