• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawling spots

I just stopped by mukultio today and I think the guys up north are hiding a great spot from us. crawled for a bit, there are so many lines to take. Simular to the beach but more of it,the rocks are larger and have a varied texture to them, from lime stone, to cratered, to cheese grator, to smooth.and sand to add to the mixture.

I will post pics tonight.....

Attachments

• m 042.jpg
    m 042.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 305
  • m 044.jpg
    m 044.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 307
  • m 045.jpg
    m 045.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 307
  • m 041.jpg
    m 041.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 315
Wow that's a different spot then I went to when I was down there. so when you get to the bottom of the hill and the only thing straight is the ferry launch, I turn left and park in the park parking area, I walk straight ahead to the public beach, and take a left down the beach, from there, there are rock's for miles between the track's and the water.

That spot look's really good to though, where did you go in mukeltio? or is that just a long way's down the beach? I've only walked about a half mile down lately, year's ago I walked probably 3 miles down that beach.

Oh I know that's between the ferry launch and the public park. never thought of looking down there, I just knew there were rock's at the public beach so I went there. Look's like a sweet find, and I was only like 100 yards away.

darius said:
Wow that's a different spot then I went to when I was down there. so when you get to the bottom of the hill and the only thing straight is the ferry launch, I turn left and park in the park parking area, I walk straight ahead to the public beach, and take a left down the beach, from there, there are rock's for miles between the track's and the water.

Same place just go right at the beach, see the ferry and light house in the pics

When I looked to the left all I saw was logs and I was to lazy to walk down any further.

Tom - you gonna make the comp this week? Right in your neighborhood....

Nice job Devlin. I'm guessing there is plenty of parking, how about restrooms? I don't see many 2.2 lines in the pics, will the small trucks be able to survive in there? Unless something else comes up, that is the front runner for the Jan. comp in my mind.

TomC said:
?? 2006/6/27. That's my B-Day!!! U a time traveler or just need help setting up your camera?.:D Hehe. j/k

That place looks great. 58.7 miles from me though..yuk. oh well..bout same distance to Tinkham Rd for me here in Tacoma.

I didnt even notice the date setting, normally that isnt turned on. The wife must have messed with it

Todd1803 said:

Nice job Devlin. I'm guessing there is plenty of parking, how about restrooms? I don't see many 2.2 lines in the pics, will the small trucks be able to survive in there? Unless something else comes up, that is the front runner for the Jan. comp in my mind.

I think the 2.2 will do fine(At least mine will:D :flipoff: ) we seam to run them on the same coarses as the supers anyways, maybe a little stacking.

restrooms are about 150 yards down the beach, not sure if they are open year round but there are restuarants in the area. lots of parking available.

stopped by titlow today,kind of a small rock area and the tide comes up into the rocks a couple feet but it would be good for a GTG or just playing

Attachments

• titlow 001.jpg
    titlow 001.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 298
  • titlow 002.jpg
    titlow 002.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 311
Todd1803 said:

I'm gonna be there. I even drove by it the other day but the gate was closed. I was there around dusk so I wasn't too surprised..

Here's a copy/paste of the tide table. I'm hoping that The water will be low enough since those numbers are kinda on the high side. Should be I suppose.
Sa 9 Low 1:18 AM -1.2
9 High 9:05 AM 13.0
9 Low 2:44 PM 7.5
9 High 6:48 PM 9.4

I stopped by Orting today and did some crawling the rocks under the bridge are still there even though the brought some fill in. The fill was jusdt for the access road and you can still acces the underside.

Just a thought for a rainy day,it is still an option

NOT a comp spot but kinda nice still. It's right off Sleaghter Kenney here in Oly at 4 seasons RC. The owner is great to deal with and has helped me out with any of my crawler needs. He's even willing to let my chassis' hang out in the show case for orders.

A couple pics, I think he's add more since then. The place also has an indoor Dirt Track and outdoor road track. So you can bring your other toys as well. He usually doesn't open till around 2pm on weekends but said if had a GTG we could do it in the morning.

Ive met Grover out there once to have him look at a Tuber I was testing out.

Pics. these are with a crappy camera so bear with me.
rockpile.jpg

rockpile2.jpg

rockpile3.jpg