• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Crawling spots

hotwheels000 said:
I have run ther It is worthy and good for a comp also.I spoke with the owner We just need to pre araign since the track has odd hours

Devlin

He's told me that we could be there as early as 9:00.
I was going to try to get something going and then at the end of the day have some guys run the dirt track or on a clear day the road coarse. have an all day event for the place. But I've put that on the back burner for now, just to much going on at the moment.

He also stated that we could bring in more rock if we wanted to.

Why don't we look at having a GTG at 4 Seasons. When I was there it looked like a lot of stacking needed to be done to make lines a 2.2 could handle.

Hell. Don't we all have Monday off as a holiday? Whahoo! Lets do it. he he:cool: :cheer: :kiss: :corn:

not sure if its already in here some where but i like to crawl at woodland park in seattle there is a huge rock garden about 200 feet long 30 feet high with tons of lines some straight up nutty and some easy stroll thrught the park

not sure if its already in here some where but i like to crawl at woodland park in seattle there is a huge rock garden about 200 feet long 30 feet high with tons of lines some straight up nutty and some easy stroll thrught the park

Pics and directions?
(directions to rock area at park)

For some people around the Kitsap area, I've found a few good places.

The waterfront at Evergreen Park in Bremerton. A lot of old broken up asphalt and some rocks when the tide is out.

The Poulsbo waterfront on the Old Town side on the actual beach under the boardwalk. Tons of rocks from small to large all over the place. I've been there a few times and never had a problem with the tide at all.

One place I haven't tried yet, but am dying to check out is the Mini Golf course at the Driving Range on HWY 303 in between Silverdale and Bremerton. They have a ton of big rocks and logs. I'm pretty sure that they would be cool with it as long as there was no one trying to play while you were out there.

Let me know of any other good Kitsap area spots. I know Kitsap Sports in Silverdale is wanting to build a good crawler area, but it probably won't happen until the dry season.

I just got home from crawling up at deception pass there are huge rocks that wrap around the point at the park with some sick lines.:awesomework: I'm charging up my battery's and going back again tomorrow. :fawkdancesmiley:

I found a pretty good spot at game farm wilderness park in Auburn this weekend. If you go in and park in the day use parking then walk down toward the river there is a drainage ditch and there is rock slopes on both sides of the path. The right hand side when facing the river has some pretty easy lines and the other side has some tough stuff.

McCormick Park in Saint Helens, OR
right as you come into the park:
100_1224.jpg

100_1225.jpg

100_1227.jpg

100_1228.jpg

100_1229.jpg

take your first left in the park and its right beyond the picnic area:
100_1234.jpg

100_1235.jpg

100_1236.jpg

100_1237.jpg

100_1238.jpg

100_1239.jpg

In monroe

So for a while now I have been going to the boat launch in monroe off lewis street(where it turns to 203 to duvall). Well Rookie pointed me to another are VERY close to that.

If you head down lewis heading south and go over the bridge heading to duval and after the bridge turn left onto 168th st SE you will find enough stuff to play on for a while

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=....972125&spn=0.008641,0.023432&z=16&iwloc=addr

Here is what you can see form 168th
monroe1.jpg

The rock is odd and some of it has some really thick moss--but there are alot of cool lines. And you can park on 168th with no worries...

monroe2.jpg

monroe3.jpg

monroe4.jpg

right behind Bobby's shop! thanks Bob, it was fun. you might have a new hobby!:beer:

Attachments

• pcs 010.jpg
    pcs 010.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 246
  • pcs 013.jpg
    pcs 013.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 256

Latest posts