• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab Buggy Build

Yea I have seen plenty of JOHNNY JOINT GUTS & MANGLED LINKS on big power machines , personally don,t like a joint that can TRAP mudd & water inside of it ,

and don,t give me that "THEY ARE SEALED " crap :eek:

Hell I put 1 " 1/4 heims with 1" bolts on the lowers and 3/4 bolt heims on the uppers of my LITTLE GREEN MOCHINE ;D

I know it might be a SETBACK man ,.......but go with BIG HEIMS & BIG BOLTS :dblthumb:

OH YEA.........the reason I,m a SLAMMIN JOHNNY JOINTS................is because of WHO is gonna be DRIVING this rig :****:

Hotrod said:
Glad I could help! Lol Since my advice was used to make this rig even better I should get to hammer on it at least once!! Looks killer man, gonna b by far one of the hottest rigs out when you get done. One more word if I may. Bright colors will make this sucka pop.
I would let you, but if I did u would have it sold before u got back with it. Haha. Hit me up when u get a Rzr, we need to get a ride up.
When I first started this build I was gonna powdercoat it Monster green with black. Not sure what color to use now, I dont want to copy anyone.

FroggF350 said:
I would let you, but if I did u would have it sold before u got back with it. Haha. Hit me up when u get a Rzr, we need to get a ride up.
When I first started this build I was gonna powdercoat it Monster green with black. Not sure what color to use now, I dont want to copy anyone.
Ha Ha, only thing I change more than rigs is my underwear. Keep the same DD, house, wife, job, and faith. The rest is all in fun.

2011-03-04_16-26-58_538.jpg

FroggF350 said:

Picking the color, I have found is the hardest part. :dunno:

They said to give a week and a half, but I hope they are finnished before then. Im ready to drive :driving:
Once we get em back it shouldnt take but a few days to get em back together
2011-04-08_12-28-41_132.jpg

2011-04-08_12-28-50_578.jpg

when I talked with the new owner at the Gulches last month, he talked about putting the other headers on there, the 180deg headers seemed to be getting too much of the wiring, fuel lines, etc hot.

1TONZR2 said:
when I talked with the new owner at the Gulches last month, he talked about putting the other headers on there, the 180deg headers seemed to be getting too much of the wiring, fuel lines, etc hot.
Passed on to a another new owner now.

Nice! drool Looks sweet as hell, gotta give it to ya on some nice work. You buld these full time on on the side?

Latest posts