• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab Twisted Forty Rig

I went to 6 flags once with a girl I was dating about 12 years ago - we never really talked again after that.

Something about me being an unsociable asshole

That was one of the worst 2 days of my life

KINGSNAKE said:
No pitching a fit here, I'll be crying tears the size of horse turds..lol.

Labronn done told me he was going to take the fork lift and turn it over before I load it to bring it home to get over that parts. :dblthumb:

Ask Labronn about hoods. He'll know what I'm talking about. ( Straps)

Rescue1 said:
Ask Labronn about hoods. He'll know what I'm talking about. ( Straps)
Yea, this thing is not leaving my shop until it is completely finished ( especially hood latches) no matter how impatient Randal gets oh i meant Randy, sorry. Got a lot done today going together nice loller.gif

He kick ars yesterday.
1sidevgoingbacktogether.jpg

2fgoingbacktogether.jpg

3motorinstalled.jpg

3reargoingbacktogether.jpg

KINGSNAKE said:
since the sexy little number been drivin yours, looks like you got the video job full time.

yeah thats what it seems like. Im all for it if it makes her want to go riding more often.

Cole said:
yeah thats what it seems like. Im all for it if it makes her want to go riding more often.

It is kinda cool - my wife hates it I think. Getting up early as hell / driving long ways / covered in mud or dust by the end of the day

yeah I guess so

And she always asks whey everyone **** has to be so loud and why do people stand around and scream at everyone elses loud **** :woot: