• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CSC Fab Twisted Forty Rig

offroadwerks said:
painteddash.jpg

Think I'll delete my build thread now. This is a BADD Ride!!!! :afro:

don't delete yours, you'll be able the enjoy it and beat on it and if you bend it just replace the parts and keep wheelin..all I can do is stand by my dented rig and cry.. loller.gif

The colors and detail on this rig is awesome! Kudos to the builder (and Kingsnake for having a fat ass wallet. laughing1 ) :dblthumb:

I've kicked around building a rig lately. When I get ready CSC will build it. Labron made it a point to shake my hand and introduce himself at SETTC. Shows what type of guy he is and that he wants my business.

looking good randy, :dblthumb: cant wait ta see it in person, drool wheres the trial run going to be ,got mine back up ready to ride alil.

kennyWayne said:
looking good randy, :dblthumb: cant wait ta see it in person, drool wheres the trial run going to be ,got mine back up ready to ride alil.

around the yard, till I get enough money to pay my way in somewhere...

don't know yet, kinda have a family thing to deal with right now so just have to see how my dad is at the time it's ready

Same here buddy thoughts an prayers for you and your family
Just call if you need anything man!!!!!

KINGSNAKE said:
sorry but NO!

The guy that bought the Mcbroom rig is having it built.

that would be Richard callie, owner of twig Mountain ORV, dont want to high jack the thread but im sure he would love to see some pics of it. as would I !!!

The twisted 40 rig is sharp, CSC has been puting out some really nice rides thumb.gif