• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Cupholders.....Not this shhhh again!

I

InDaShop

Thats right, I found a solution in the oddest of places.

The wife got home a little bit ago from the baby store, and she had bought a cupholder that mounts to a baby stroller.

Shoot here's the label, even says "Fits on most strollers & BUGGIES" :flipoff1:

IMG-1.jpg

So I snag it and run out and install it on my buggy. Tried the passenger side, and then climbed in to make sure it was in a reachable location and didn't hit your knees. Then did the same on the driverside. Damn thing looks like its going to work out splendedly. Already asked the wife for 2 of them for Christmas.

IMG_1688a.jpg

IMG_1686a.jpg

And the mount has a lock in it with a button. So you can mount it at any angle and camber you want. then shoot if you are parked on an uphill just push the button and tilt the ol' girl forward as to keep from spillin'

IMG_1694a.jpg

I may still do a pair of the recessed boat cupholders in my floors but these are solid and fit a wide variety of sizes from can to big as 1.5 liter bottles of water. WOOT!!!! Downside they are $14.99

Oh yeah, he'res the backside so you can see egzackery how it mounts up.
IMG_0001a.jpg

blacksheep10 said:
my skills increase exponentially to the power of the # of beer I am on that day -5 for the warmup.
Or if it's near dark, Rob has had the camera out at Kurts all day and you have been waiting on a ride from Heath molaugh Best 45 minutes of wheeling I have seen you do!

after the ballerina 180 at the top, coming down. Glad I got out this time!
191158319-L.jpg

that new tiny camera sucks and I sold my old school sony :( It can't snap fast enough. grrhhh.

Any new years wheeling going on? I'll be in town (up north anyway, but can come to P-town also)

InDaShop said:
Speaking of. What are you going to do for a helmet for this series? My skater bucket wont cut it.
I have a Shoie Medium bike helmet if it will work. I will check for dates on it, but it's Schell and DOT approved.

I got a big noggin. And I'm assuming the XRRA guys are running radios?
Does anyone have an idea of what? In helmet with a mike?

Team America **** yeah, ruining threads all over the world, **** yeah!

I dont care. I just wanted everyone to see the cupholders I'm going to be running come Christmas. I swear they'll be good for 7-8 more HP.

Update on these cupholders.
I have ran XRRA races with a full waterbottle in them, rolled, cut on myside cyclones and that waterbottle stayed put. I think in some of Nolens & Rickys picks you can see the waterbottle hanging tough. The cupholders flat work.

I have always wanted something like those. I got some bling tig welded bike water bottle holders from the bike store, but those are wat cooler.

Latest posts